Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

woke up early today coz of Coby (6.00), took my temp anyway but im not putting it in FF yet, I normaly take my temp at 7.30
Im going back to bed at 7 when Jase gets up (its his turn this morning) so i will take it again when i wake which will prob be around 10.30ish, if its still around the same then i will put the first temp in.

xx

Id go ahead and put it in anyways, cause of my shift changes my temp taking time changes every week but it has no effect on the chart

ok cool, i put it in, its teh same as yesterdays temp.

xx

Layla said:
woke up early today coz of Coby (6.00), took my temp anyway but im not putting it in FF yet, I normaly take my temp at 7.30
Im going back to bed at 7 when Jase gets up (its his turn this morning) so i will take it again when i wake which will prob be around 10.30ish, if its still around the same then i will put the first temp in.

xx
Or you can adjust your time by 1 for every 30 minutes - Theres a temp adjuster on FF :D

yeah thats only for VIP membership, i havent got one at the mo.

xx

Can do it your self! up one every half hr so if temp was 97.23 at 6am an you usually take it at 7.30am the adjusted temp would be 97.53 or is it 97.27 erm :lol:

lol numbers really confuse me, i seroiusly am very thick with maths and numbers........feelo free to do it for me tho hehe :wink:

it was 36.28 at 6.00am

xx

ok i make it 36.31 is that right?

or would it be 36.58 ??

xx

I'm sure its should be 36.58 either that or 36.31 - No first way I'm sure! I'll look in my documents for the notepad! :oops:

i went back to bed at 7.30 and woke up at 11, i took my temp again and it was 36.39

so 36.31 sounds about right doesnt it?

xx

my chart isnt doing anything...suprise suprise! lol

xx

I really need to sort out my temp taking, this is now the 3rd day in a row that i havent got one to enter because of early waking or moving too much before remembering to take it!

I think AF might be coming soon, my temps have been steadily going down the past few days and i do feel a peroid ache in my tummy.

If it does show up i will be pleased, it means im back on a normal cycle!!!! :D

xxx

Gaby, your chart is looking good at the mo, going up nicely!

xx

ooo! i finally got lines on my chart! What do they mean? :lol:

Hehe, thanks Layla :) Starting to get symptoms now too :)

Oh wait, just realised what they mean. I think its got OV wrong, lol, but then i guess that's y its a dotted line ^_^

Might be wrong - might not! Haven't you recently came off the pill Gaby!

Best of luck chick :dust:

Aah! If i've OVed when it says i have then a) i'm imagining my symptoms and b) i haven't been BDing enough at the right time :( Oh well

Its hard to tell for you gaby - Try not to get too stressy over it hun the time will just drag by :hugs:

Mayb eit is to be this time - If not then it will be soon x

I'll try not to stress about it :) So hard tho, lol ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back