Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

a .1 can work for FF but a .2 is much better! I had a .1 one and i kept getting 35.9 loads of times, i thought my thermometer was broken!

Sorry to impose, (Not an area I usually post in) but the ±.1°C is better than the ±.2°C one you suggest Wibble!

When it comes to BBT temping a .2 is more accurate, a .1 doesnt record enough of a change for charts as i found out the hard way

oh, i see. but i'd rather have a more accurate one :roll: I did lots of sciencey alevels, so its stuck in me to be accurate ^_^

What you mean is that it records too acurately and as such you may not reach the magic 36°C?

I will shut up now as you girls obviously know what is necessary just wanted to add my twopenneth on accuracy of thermometers.

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/remoteImage-1.jpg to you all.

My charts off

No-longer TTC

Good luck girls

x

ImTheDaddy said:
What you mean is that it records too acurately and as such you may not reach the magic 36°C?

I will shut up now as you girls obviously know what is necessary just wanted to add my twopenneth on accuracy of thermometers.

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/remoteImage-1.jpg to you all.

Ive not reached the magic 36 lots of times, ive had quite a few annovulatory charts that have stayed below 36. Its not one temp that you look at, its how the whole chart pans out.

my temps are still really good,you watch it i wont get no warning just a sudden plummet for af :roll:

oo And the one thing that is really really peeing me off,i never did temps on cd7,8 or 9 due to christmas rushing etc,so i dont know if i had a dip or not :shock:

its not really magic lol, its the average temp for a person, but you can be lower of higher. In my case my average is 35

Charl hun can you take mine off too?

We're not together anymore so by default im no longer TTC lol

Best of luck everyone xxx

well my temps dropped well below the cover line,so tomorrow i think is do or die lol,if it shoots back up then thats good ,if not af is coming. :cry:

:hugs: Loulou but heres to a new start & a fresh cycle :drunk:

Steph I'm sorry to hear this hun, I hope if possible you can mend your relationship. The TTC journey is pressure on all but not easily let go of. Let us know how you are won't you regardless x

temps are back up to 97.38 although for some reason everytime i put it in and click save it dissapears :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->