Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

yeah,ive finished af tonight which means im def back to normal as im back on my 4day periods,hopefully will be bding every day if we can from tomorrow :D

im not ttcing anymore, im goin to tell him when he asks,whats the point if i dont love him :cry:

Oh no Loulou .... what's happened?? I'm sorry I've not been around for a while as I'm on a break (decided to stay on it for Jan too) ..... so I may have missed another post of yours ....

Are you ok?? :hugs: :hugs:

Lovely to see you bec - Did you have a nice Christmas & new year?

*Pist* I sent you a link via PM :wink:

Hey Wobs.

Yes I did thanks. It was busy but nice. Got to spend some more time with my new little niece ... she is GORG!

How about you??

Oooo .. ok ... I'll read it now.....

Alright - nearly wasn't ok though lol Christmas & new year was a new start for me & OH or the end but through that & hopefully with some pull from both ends we'll get through shitty times better :lol:

Shit, whats happend!!

Wobbles, why are you not TTC anymore?
Steph, so sorry to hear your news!
Loulou, whats happend, are you ok?!

xx

Edit : sorry wobbles, just re read your message above so im guessing thats why your not TTC, it was the same for me and Jase, hope things get better soon.

xx

Well stupidly me and Jase are back TTC, we had a rough xmas but have come through it, we have lots of plans for 2007, selling house and going back to renting (its cheaper), going bankrupt to get rid of debts! so we deicded we might as well just do everything regaurdless, so the TTC is back on!

here is my chart, can it please be added?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14f2d8

I went to see the consultant on teh 29th and she said the blood test the docs did to see if i was ovulating wasnt done on the right day (day 21), because i was going so long without peroids and then bleeding so much it was just done on a random day to see what was going on :roll:
So now i have to wait untill i get a peroid and go to have the blood test on say 21, then i go back to see her in March for the results. if low she will give me Clomid. she said she cant give it to me now coz if i am ovulating then it will make me very ill, i did beg but she wouldnt have it lol

The bleeding i was having stopped on its own after i stopped taking teh stupid tablets the hospital gave me, so im hopeing my body is working itsselfs out. my scan showed PCOS on my left ovary but not my right one. so i have one bad one and one good one!

My weight has gone mad since my bleeding stopped too, i havent gained anythng on the scales but i have filled right out in the middle area of my stomach, its horrible! again im hoping that will sort itselfs out either when i get pregnant ot get clomid.

anyway, wow i have waffled on loads! i will stop boreing you all now lol

xx

Thanks sweetie :D

after the xmas i had im feeling really positive about everything right now :)

xx

Hi layla good to see you back. Hope you get things aoryed soon.

I'm on that positive road too this year - I hope :lol:

cool :D

well done on loseing 2lbs, i tried to diet, i lasted 2 days lol

xx

:lol:

I'm not eatting any less than usual but gawd I'm starving!!! :shock:

ha ha yeah i know! i found that, was eating the same sized meals, just not snacking inbetween and i suddenly got VERY hungry lol i had to give in

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"