Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Hey gals!! I'm baaaaack!

Good Luck Layla ... all looking good!

Gaby .. sorry you got BFN :( There is still hope though .......

Wobs ... sorry was on hols!! :wink:

Can't remember if I told you gals or not ... but I'm finally getting help .. I've got some blood tests on CD3-5 .. and then probably more on CD21 .. I've provisionally booked them for 12th Feb .,.. but we'll see when AF arrives .. and I will probably have to change the appointment! Who knows! Don't think I've ovulated this month so I haven't got a clue when AF will arrive ....

Also ... I found a lump on my cervix (that's why I went to the Doc's in the first place .. and she offered to do the bloods as we'd been trying for 11 months) ... but she thinks its is probably a cyst like thing (can't remember what she called it) .. but she did a smear just incase .... awaiting the results from that.

Think I will start using OPKs again and maybe temping now that I'm getting help .... hopefully it will give a clearer picture of what is happening.... I'll wait until CD1 though ....

Yes .. has anyone heard from Loulou?

Aww hope you had a fab holiday? :hugs:

Don't recall you telling us about this Bec so what FAB news :yipee:

Nothing from Loulou either :(

Yes thanks ... very relaxing! Just what we/I needed ... been working WAY too hard over the last year ....

Didn't think I had! I wasn't really telling anyone to be honest ... but I feel better knowing that they are happy to start tests and looking into why we haven't conceived yet. I asked for a female Doc other than my usual Doc .. and she was really lovely. I'm starting a healthy eating plan from tomorrow too ... gotta shed some stones incase we do need fertility help as I know from others that they won't take you until you've got your BMI down .. (the Docs didn't mention this but I know others of you have been told that) ..

I think my BMI is slightly over - I too have started eatting healthier & more expensive :roll: :lol:

Mine is 32!!! Healthy is 25 apparently! Ooops!

Is it really that low? I thought it was based on a number of facts! :)

Well according to all the stupid charts .. a healthy BMI is 18.5-24.9 ... but yes ... there are other factors too .... but if the Docs go on that one fact I've got alot of weight to lose!! over 3 stone ... :shock:

https://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Hi Bec, good to see you back!

I tested this morning, not with an early test, just a normal one and it was a BFN. Im hoping its still to early to tell but im not holding out much hope now

xx

just done that weight thing, mines 35! :shock:

that puts me in teh obesity categorie! no way do i class myself as obese!

xx

Yeah ... according to some charts etc I'm morbidly obese!!!!! So what are the people who are way bigger than me?!? Dead?!?!?!

Sorry got you BFN .. but as you say .. might just be too early for a normal test .... keep hoping......

having a very emotional day today.

really worring that im not pregnant now after the test this morning and im so anxoius to find out for sure, 6 months of not working then all of a sudden, just before i was about to get help i start again has shot my emotions all over the place.

xx

Hey girls,

Well Layla you are only on 11 DPO so try not to get het up about it .... being stressed will just make things worse for you over the next few days ... and it you're not pg .. then at least you know that you've got back on track with your cycles again now and can start pinpointing ovulation a bit better?? Here's hoping you get that BFP in a few days ...

AG .... sorry you've started spotting ... :( Let's hope AF doesn't show up properly ....

I have mostly good days ... but I think that's due to the fact that I'm very good at putting 'things' to the back of my mind ...... and I have the odd days when I get really really down ... and the same thought keeps going round and round in my head .... what if I can't have children?? My friend is due in 10 days .... and my best freind is due in May. In a completely selfish way I am completely dreading the day her bub is born ... Her being pg is the hardest thing to cope with ... it hurts so much .... so most of the time I try to put it to the back of my mind ... sometimes I just feel like completely giving up on the whole thing ... if I was younger I'd probably have a break for a year or so ... but I'm 33 this year and so I am not afforded that luxury ... And I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated this month..... oh well - at least I'm getting some bloods done soon ... hopefully the Doc can help ....

Sorry AG :(

Bec i really feel for you, really hope the doc can help you out soon! :hugs:

xx

just done an ultra early test, defo not pregnant :(

I just hope that this ovulation wasnt a one off and that i do go on to ovulate again next month.

xx

Positive Layla .....

All goes smoothly from now ... Worry IF you need to or you'll send yourself into a state hun *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->