Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

You had a think AG? I think it might do you some good at least until things move along for you - Private in May or August (grr) :D Getting popping those herbals & relax :D

Yea, think im def gonna stop for now. Was nice waking up this morning and not having to remember to take it.

If its okay, i want to keep a ticker but i dont want one in my siggy that i can see, can i post a link to mine on the charters front page?
Basically i will jsut update it every time AF arrives

Where is Gaby?

Is she still charting? shes not done temps since the 2nd.

Hope im not the only one left!!

xx

Looks like AF is almost gone which means im back on a 7 day vist from her :happydance:

The only thing i have thought of tho is i was told from the scan that i have one good ovary and one bad one...so does that mean i will only ovulate every 2 months?? coz i ovulated last month (im assuming from my good side) so i might not this month from my bad side??

Wish i had thought of that and asked the consultant at the time.

Oh well, time will tell i guess! :)

xx

I think you will still ovulate from both side but I do think it's alternative each month. I think x

yeah its alternative each month so im not sure whether teh quailty of follies/eggs are crap from teh bad side.

xx

Sounds like its possible Layla but it doesn't have to mean doom & gloom.

x

yeah, you never know, it might have been my bad side last month which is why i didnt catch! :D

xx

Looks like im the only one charting now, so i will be talking to my lonesome lol

NO temp for me today, Charlie woke me up at 5.20 running about the house shouting SNOW SNOW! lol

Got her back in to bed and then Ethan woke me up at 6.10 being sick.

Got him back in to bed but then i couldnt sleep.

xx

Well ive been very tempted to see what CD im at, i havent looked yet but the temptation is there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->