Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

yeah i know, sorry, cant help it, im a born worrier lol

Its just taken so long to get ot this point, i dont want to have to start all over again.

xx

What you saying sorry for? hehe Just worried about you :hugs: I can't see any reason why this wouldn't be you back to how it should be & about time too :wink:

Bec said:
Well according to all the stupid charts .. a healthy BMI is 18.5-24.9 ... but yes ... there are other factors too .... but if the Docs go on that one fact I've got alot of weight to lose!! over 3 stone ... :shock:

https://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

i know i shouldnt post in here but i like to look and be nosey see how your all doing :oops: :oops: but this bmi stuff really gets me confuzzled :? it says im underweight but im not sure ive calculated it properly so can anyone help me please cos im really thick :oops: :oops:

ok im 4' 10 inch
and weigh 6 and a half stone so i calculated for my weight to be 84.5 lbs is that right?
cos it says my bmi is 17.5 so im really confussed :? :?

sorry for putting this here but im really confuzzled

What you saying sorry for? Why should you not post in here? :? Muppette :lol:

6 half stone :shock: Lucyk moo :twisted:

14 lb in 1 stone = 14 x 6 + 7 = 91lb

I think :lol:

BMI 19

Normal weight = 18.5-24.9

ahhhhhh so i know wher i went wrong i didnt add the extra 7 :oops: :lol:

well i know i should post in here but what i meant was i dont post in here cos i know f all about it all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and no im not a lucky moo, having to wear kids clothes all the time :evil:

Bless you - My Aunt has a problem with clothes because shes a short ass but shes a bit chubby :lol:

Saying that Weestar loads of times I've been looking at clothes an I haven't realised I've walked on to the kids bit & I've cursed walking off because they are too small :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i find most age 11-12 bottoms fot me perfect but i still havent found a perfect fit top yet its either too tight around my boobies or too loose around my shoulders so im mixed between a size 6 and size 8 top but always depends where its from and who its made by
:?

(sorry i know im way off the topic here but do yous know wher i could get a nice cheap bra size 32 d, i find it hard to get them in shops :oops: or im looking in the wrong shops :lol: i love primark but can never fond my size and i hate paying loads for a bra cos im a cheap skate :lol: :lol: )

xxxx

Off topic is fine hehe

Have you tried primark?

Btw ethels are 'odd' sizes lol have you ever tried there for tops? I quite like some of the stock they get in but find the sizes head banging so if your an awkward size I'd try :wink: :lol:

ive tried ethels but didnt like anything :( primark i love for tops but im age 12 their as their size 8's are far too big and ive never seena size 6 in their :? and as for bra's in primark i have never yet found one my size :cry:
only place i did find a nice one ages ago was in asda but havent been able to find another one to fit me since :(

https://www.brastop.com

They do 32D - loads :D

they dont accept my bank card :cry: :cry: :cry:

but found this instead wich im just about to go bid :twisted:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-IVORY-L...5QQihZ017QQcategoryZ14221QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Family or friends that would order for you?

could prob get my sis to do it for me :D :D

thanks for that hun, im so stupid sometimes i never think of anything else :oops: :oops:

Going to start doing temps again tomorrow,

my AF this month is getting lighter already, so it looks like i might be back on a noramal 7 day one rather than a 2 week one! so if thats right, then i might even ovulate eariler than 33 days :D

Fingers crossed [-o<

xx

Keeping fingers crossed for you layla that everyhing is getting back to normal

Thanks, i have a very good feeling about this month :)

xx

:hugs:

Its really nice to see you thinking positive Layla

x

Im thinking of stopping charting. I dont know yet if its jsut for a break or permanently.

I need to make some changes to get my "normal" life back and i think charting is one of the things to cut out.

Since my last few charts have been normal i dont feel i need them atm so see if my body is working alright.

Im still going to be taking my Agnus Castus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->