Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Liking your chart Suz :dust:

Bec if you read hope your doing well :hugs:

Nobody else charting ...

Wonder how Loulou is :(

I might give it a try again next cycle, would like to know if my O date has really changed and done along with opks it should be pretty accurate :D

So I pouted this morning with my temp. Looks like AF will be here tomorrow. Laughed tho because when I put that temp in it moved my O day back to day 12. But it still looks like Af will come tomorrow. Wobbs, what do you think

Yer hun looks like :cry:

A + is you have a good chart this month and can see how it works x x x

:hugs:

Yeah. I was doubtfull since we didnt BD much. But Hey! Like you said. Now I know how I work and it will be great to see if Im consistant next month. Plus know I know more or less the better days to BD!

Of course you can :D

I meant to get a temp today to get into the swing of it, i forgot lol!

Charting is now stuck back into my routine again and ive upgraded my chart to VIP :D

Should I disreguard my Temp today if I took it after BDing?

You need to take your temp after at least 3-4 hours sleep. Did you sleep after BD then take a temp or just BD then temp?

:rofl:I was ambushed........I took my temp right after. TBH was suprised it was that low. :rofl:
So...Think today is my O day. If compair to last month.

Ok temp then BD lol He only has to wait 60 seconds :rofl: stick it in though by sounds of it :D x

:rofl:I was affraid to make him wait. Ive been a really lucky girl this month. No pressure on him at all. Didnt want to freak him out this morning. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->