Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Does my chart look normal? It is all over the place. Am I broken?

Does your chart look ok? ... yes

Are you broken? ... well not if you mean your chart but we always knew you weren't quite sane all the time :rofl:

:hugs: x

Does your chart look ok? ... yes

Are you broken? ... well not if you mean your chart but we always knew you weren't quite sane all the time :rofl:

:hugs: x

:rofl: Thanks Wobbs.

Question. Did you see that big dip this morning. Do you think that means Im getting ready to Ovulate? Would you suggest to start BD Now and then every other day?

Things should show how they are at the end of this cycle of charting hun ... For now its hard to tell.

x

:headspin: I THINK IM NORMAL!:headspin:

Looks like Ovulation was detected on CD12:happydance: Didnt BD Much cause my Hubby felt pressure:wacko: WOOSY! I guess I just have to pounce his ass. Do you think that Im still fertle? How many days past Ovulation are you Ripe for the Taking!:headspin:

Don't you just LOVE it when those red lines are bold :happydance:

Best thing to do about the charting is to go on with it and not be detailed about it with your OH & carry on as normal including sex life away from the days you know you may be fertile & going on this months chart my money is on your ovulating on the same day next month hehe x

Wobbles (or anyone else)

I plugged my temp in today. Took it at 8:20 am normaly Im at 6:30 am. But my temp was alot higher then the others. Just to answer, I went to bed at a normal time and I didnt have too much to drink. Didnt get drunk and Im not hung over. Well because of that, they reevaluated my chart and changed my O-date to CD15 from CD12. If you notice, my temps keep rising. What does this mean?

Sorry Suz heads not been with it ...

After O day your temp does rise now what you want it to do is stay above that coverline a dip below coverline usually means either implantation (no dip doesn't mean your not PG) or if it is around day AF is due would usually mean AF on way then your temp with go up and down until O day again & as above ...

On day 13 14 15 anything unusual ... sleep drink cold illness anything? I would still say personally you O on day 12 :D x

Ive been pretty consistant this month. Tried to chart the same time every day. So I cant thini of anything out of the norm. Well this is good. Looks like Ill make my fist full month of charting. Thanks for the answers to my questins Wobbs.... ;)

Wobbles I just took a big dip. So that could be a good thing?

What was BD like around day 12 if you don't mind me asking?

A dip about now could defo be a good thing yip but it can sometimes means nothing :dohh:

BD was More around day 10 then around day 16 was a really sad month for TTC.:wacko: Not getting my hopes up:rofl:

Well only a few more days waiting then...Only CD 21

Im wondering what next month will look like. Maybe this could explain why I have dull cramping so much. ? Every time I mention that to the Dr. he always tells me its because Im working. He says it O cramps.

I wouldn't say taht was 2 O's tbh but thats just what I think moi cannie see your inside :rofl:

x

:hissy:Why not Wobbles....:hissy: Dont you have super powers?

I try lol

Its done it to me before and I moved my lines back that was my only magic powers muahaha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->