• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

When you have 3 raised temps it will say you have ovulated.

Remember, when it comes to charting dont worry about one temp, its the chart as a whole you need to look at

Is it normal to start your cycle with such a high temp? This is all new to me.

Could be for any reason Suz :D Did you have a drink the night before or anything?

x

Just wanted to pop in very quickly and say thankyou Layla for the luck! I need it!

And ..... CONGRATULATIONS too ..... I see those beautiful ++!! I read your other post ... so I understand you wanted to leave the celebrating for a while .. but this a just a hushed hug of congratulations!

Lots of love,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bec, your chart is still high on 14dpo, are you going to test?

Good Luck hun

xx

Hey,

Nope .. not testing .... 99.99% sure AF is coming ...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Onto month 15 of TTC ......

I give up!!

why do you think AF is coming tho hun, your temp is still high?

xx

Slight cramps, brown discharge this morning, and a headache last night .... all exactly what I get as AF arrives. Also I was really hot this morning which is probably why my temp is still high .... it has dipped a bit though. I'm SURE AF is coming and she will be bang ontime according to my chart. I'm seriously losing all hope now.

I slacked off when i got sick........My nose has been so plugged in the morning that I cant breath when I do it.....So I will try again next month....

(Suz is a lazy chick)

Whos still charting? Any new charts to add in?
Have to admit i did start but gave up again, couldnt get into the swing of it.

Bec, not sure if you look here still,

I still stalk you! your chart looks good this month, Ovulation seems to have gone back to normal on day 16?

Really hope this is your month babe, i have been thinking about you loads and keeping my fingers crossed

xxx

Oh wow thats a nice chart Bec

Good luck hun x

Hey gals.

How totally spooky! I haven't been on here for weeks .. and I don't know what made me come on today .... but here I am and you've both posted to me today!

Thankyou so much for still thinking about me :hugs:

I AM still here .... but we're not TTC anymore (until next year).. I have to keep charting etc though so that I know when to get my Progesterone tests done. So I'm going to go for another one on Monday. Fingers crossed it shows I have ov'd this time :wacko:

Dunno what's up with my temps .. .they've gone mental!! hehe!

Hope your two pregnancies are going well girlies ... just had a sneaky peek at your latest scan pics Wobble ... awwwwww ... soooo cute ... it's a lil' baby :baby:

Anyways - best get on. Thanks again for thinking of me yous twos.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1970f2https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1970f2/rss3359.xml

Here is my chart for this month. Missed the first day because It was one day early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->