Chart Stalkers: annovulatory?

Rsb5209

Reaction score
Hi! We've been NTNP for 2 years and the past 2 months have actively been trying. During my recent trip to the gyno last week, she suggested we see an RE. I have also started temping and using OPKs. That being said, can you look at this and see if it's what I think it is?

On CD14 I got a negative OPK (slightly less pink than the control), and 6 hours later got no line whatsoever. I figured that meant i peaked right before I tested on CD14. Then on CD 15 I had EWCM. The only thing that hasn't

So sorry so klutzy.... Obviously not finished with the post. Fail.

(cont.)

The only thing that hasn't really agreed with everything else is the temping. I really thought I Oed on CD 14 or 15 and expected my temps to climb, but they haven't.

Thanks for the info!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 16
It doesn't really look like you have ov'd yet... your temps are slightly higher but 0.1 degrees is such a small difference, and they aren't climbing any higher. I would keep testing with OPKs, maybe you were gearing up to Ov but didn't quite get there.
Good luck!

Thank you. You were right! It just took me a little longer to actually ovulate. After starting to temp and after getting my hopes up while "symptom spotting", I'm learning that outward signs aren't always the best indicator of what is really happening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6
Glad to see that you have ov'd and have a very clear temp rise :)
That is why I love temping :D Good luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->