Chart stalkers - does it look like I've ovulated?

S

stargirl69

Been charting for a while, and always ovulate fairly late in cycle after cd20. This cycle I took agnus castus. I didn't have nearly as much ewm as normal but definitely had some. There doesn't seem to be much of a temperature rise so I'm unsure if I've ovulated. Can you look at my chart and let me know what you think?

TIA

Hi hun, I can't see a clear temp shift there, do you feel like you've ov'd? xx

That's a tough one...I would tend to say not yet. Have there been any outside variables? (Eg. have you taken temp at same time every morning, have you been sleeping the same hours, have you started sleeping with the window open or closed...things like that?).

I don't feel like I've ovulated - I did have ovulation cramping for a few days accompanied by ewm, but the ewm was not nearly as much as I'm used to. Normally the day before I ovulate or the day I ovulate the ewm goes very clear and very thin and stretchy and that didn't happen. Also I don't see a clear temperature shift.

I never normally have an issue like this - it's always very clear when I've ovulated.

hi hun, it might be worth asking the ttc girls as they are experts :) xx

Hey...

Looking at your chart I dont think it does look like you have ovulated.
What does the agnus castus do?? Sorry for being a bit thick as I should know since I looked into it loads during ttc:blush:

Emma.xx

I took agnus castus for a month and got pregnant on the first try. Good Luck!

Agnus Castus is meant to regulate cycles i.e. if you ovulate late in cycle (after cd20) like me, it's meant to bring ovulation forward. However it most definitely has not worked for me, as I'm now cd32 and no ovulation and this has never happened to me before - only on the cycle I took ac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->