Chart Stalkers Group

Hi Ladies....

Can someone help, please?

I usually temp around 6.30/7am - but this morning I temped at 5am (before I got up to pee) which gave me 36.5

then at 7am (when I usually test and when I get up for the day) which gave me 36.7

I dont know which to use as true reading??

Did you go back to sleep again after you pee'd? if you did then i would probably go with the temp that was taken at your usual time.

Hi Ladies....

Can someone help, please?

I usually temp around 6.30/7am - but this morning I temped at 5am (before I got up to pee) which gave me 36.5

then at 7am (when I usually test and when I get up for the day) which gave me 36.7

I dont know which to use as true reading??

Did you go back to sleep again after you pee'd? if you did then i would probably go with the temp that was taken at your usual time.

Thank you.

I did go back to bed after I pee'd!!! for another 2hrs lol.

I charted the 7am temp anyway just in case.

Thanks again x

No probs. If it was me i would go with the 7am one as well, i think i have gotten up a few time to pee before and have never even thought to take it then, i just go back to sleep and do it at my usual time.

HI, I have posted this in TTC section but then realised you ladies may be able to help me as you are the charting experts :) I have started to take my temp every morning, usually at 6:30 but some days it may be 6 when I get up others as late as 7, does that make much difference, or does it have to at the exact same time every day?

Appreciate any advise from any of you charting champs

Thank you sarahmelissa, thats great, just want to get it right lol, new to all this temping :)

yes let us know how it goes Sarah, just got up not time to get ready to go to the airport.

Hey Seity! Long time no see how is baby and you doing?

yes let us know how it goes Sarah, just got up not time to get ready to go to the airport.

Hey Seity! Long time no see how is baby and you doing?

We're doing great. I'm sure most of the pregnant ladies out there hate me because I feel fantastic, not a lick of queasiness or nausea. I just have to eat a lot more often and get some extra sleep. I ordered a doppler online and hope to get it in a few days. I figure if I can hear the heartbeat then I'll know for sure the LO is Ok. Meantime, two more weeks till my NT scan. Time is not going by fast enough for me.

Glad to hear everything is going good seity :)

Well i had a third high temp today, slightly lower than the past 2 days but still way up there. FF is now telling me i have a triphasic chart and possible implantation took place on CD26. I was in two minds about testing, i wanted to but then i didnt want to see a bfn, but as you know those damn stupid tests just jump out of the drawer and follow you to the bathroom......anyway i got bfn, hoping its just a bit early for a bfp yet thought and i do only have IC's. I am NOT going to test again until at least saturday.

Getting my blood results today, its only 6.30am and the doctors office doesnt open until 8am, im hoping they will be ready by then.

Sarahm, it is a tad early to test, fxd you get your :bfp: Good luck with the blood tests. :hug:

Glad to hear everything is going good seity :)

Well i had a third high temp today, slightly lower than the past 2 days but still way up there. FF is now telling me i have a triphasic chart and possible implantation took place on CD26. I was in two minds about testing, i wanted to but then i didnt want to see a bfn, but as you know those damn stupid tests just jump out of the drawer and follow you to the bathroom......anyway i got bfn, hoping its just a bit early for a bfp yet thought and i do only have IC's. I am NOT going to test again until at least saturday.

Getting my blood results today, its only 6.30am and the doctors office doesnt open until 8am, im hoping they will be ready by then.

It is a little early to test but it looks very good!!! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm ok Leelee... have gone to the desperate place of trying wierd and whacky things... on the advice of my creative healer I'm self administering an olive oil enema on a daily basis... :loopy:

Busy planning the concert I'm putting together in aid of the Baby Loss Awareness Campaign. Tickets are now on sale! https://*******.com/rcbqmr Its good to have something positive to focus on.

How you doing? xx

I'm ok Leelee... have gone to the desperate place of trying wierd and whacky things... on the advice of my creative healer I'm self administering an olive oil enema on a daily basis... :loopy:

Busy planning the concert I'm putting together in aid of the Baby Loss Awareness Campaign. Tickets are now on sale! https://*******.com/rcbqmr Its good to have something positive to focus on.

How you doing? xx

Yeah, I'm okay. Still feeling a bit ill but hoping it will wear off soon.

Sounds like a great idea and it's great to have something to focus on

Ok girls something is up with me, ive started feeling nautious and im sitting here at my desk at work and completely for no reason whatsoever i just almost threw up. (Well felt like i was going to, i kinda just gagged and had to put my hands over my mouth). Still waiting on blood test results, the receptionist told me when i called this morning that they were back and my doctor had made a note on them but the doctor was busy and would have to call me back......still waiting on the call though and its driving me mad.

Just got the call from my doctor and she said that everything came back fine and my progesterone levels were good, she said i had a serum reading of 50. So obviously my spotting is due to something else.

Well I want to scream :test: again soon, I look at your chart sarah and it gives me excited goosebumps!!!! I will check back again to see if you have caved in the am, my am :rofl:

I am trying really hard not to get overly excited, kinda do have a weird feeling though, slight waves of nausea throughout the day and a little light headed/dizzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->