Chart Stalkers Group

ooh I am excited by your chart and your symptoms sarahmelissa! :D
and yay for good progesterone - my level was 1.1 lol! (although that wasn't post ov)

Hey girls

Was wondering if any of you could look at my chart and tell what is going on. I take my temp at the same time, and nothing is different. But my temps are so erratic! thanks in advanced

xx

So sorry for all your losses littlehush :hugs: by the looks of things it seems as though you are only in your first cycle after a MC so maybe that is causing the erractic temps as your body adjusts again.

This is my 3rd cycle since MC, first cycle after mc was long, 2nd was back to normal and well then there is this one :wacko:

Just havent changed the second chart on that page...

Hey girls

Was wondering if any of you could look at my chart and tell what is going on. I take my temp at the same time, and nothing is different. But my temps are so erratic! thanks in advanced

xx

Hi Littlehush,

It's so lovely to have you back here again. Your temps are very erratic and hard to read. The only thing I can suggest is if you have the VIP feature on fertility friend it may be worth putting a thred up in the circles as there are real experts on there. I did that from time to time when I was confused

:hugs:

Hey girls

xx

Hi Littlehush,

It's so lovely to have you back here again. Your temps are very erratic and hard to read. The only thing I can suggest is if you have the VIP feature on fertility friend it may be worth putting a thred up in the circles as there are real experts on there. I did that from time to time when I was confused

Hey leelee
Im not a VIP tho, and dont really wont to pay for it.
Why cant my body just be nice to me..aarrgghh!!

Hope your pregnancy is going well hun, you got any scan pics yet?

xxx

This is my 3rd cycle since MC, first cycle after mc was long, 2nd was back to normal and well then there is this one :wacko:

Do you temp orally? It may be worth switching to temping vaginally if you do. I'm wondering if A) you're breathing through your mouth at night or B) sleeping erratically. You may not even realize it.

Hey girls

xx

Hi Littlehush,

Hey leelee
Im not a VIP tho, and dont really wont to pay for it.
Why cant my body just be nice to me..aarrgghh!!

Hope your pregnancy is going well hun, you got any scan pics yet?

xxx

It's not going too bad. Sickness seems to be easing a bit!

Need to post up my scan photo. Am brutal!

Do you temp orally? It may be worth switching to temping vaginally if you do. I'm wondering if A) you're breathing through your mouth at night or B) sleeping erratically. You may not even realize it.

I do temp vaginally as i did have that prob with breathing when i first strated charting. It may be sleeping erracticlly, i dont feel like my sleep is disturbed but with this weather who knows? Well hopefully my next cycle will be alot calmer, only got 2-3 days left of this one.

I love you scan pic...sooo cute!

leelee...glad all is going well and your sickness is easing, hopefully you can start enjoying your pregnancy without the sickness soon, i will look out for your scan pic xxx

littlehush :hugs: your temps are quiote erratic, I don't know what to suggest in addition to the things above.

so i am now in the tww officially - so happy! :happydance:

Hey Ladies,

Pls can you have a look at my chart?

I am so confused.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23c137

Thanks.

Hi mrav1 :hi: Your chart looks ok to me except for maybe that your temps have been a bit flat over the past week, are you 100% sure your batteries in your thermometer are good? and also that you are using it correctly, as in placing it in the same part of your mouth everyday?

Ok well another high temp for me today, but i completely controlled myself and did not test. Only because i didnt want to see another bfn. But if there is another high temp tomorrow then i will definately be testing because if the witch is on the way, then it will probably drop tomorrow.

MrsN- 2WW :happydance: fingers crossed

SarahMelissa- How exciting, hoping this is your month hun x

Mrav1- was going to say the same as sarahmelissa..also do you temp orally, if you do swith to vaginally, i found when i changed i had much better temp readings. Apart from this month that is :wacko: haha

xxx

Flat temps happen not the end of the world but check into the reasons listed above. Sarah I was hoping you tested!!!! I keep checking back for you.

Littlehush no idea for you but welcome back we missed you and I am sorry for all your losses, have you had any answers or apts about why you have had so many?

I wanted to test Kelly but was too scared of it being a bfn. I think the fact that i am still spotting doesnt leave me with too much hope. I will see what tomorrow's temp brings me. Hopefully though i can spend the weekend celebrating.....i wish!!

I will check again tomorrow!!! I hope this is it for you!

Oh, my! I need to join this group! A good 99.999999% of my time spent on the computer now is me stalking other's charts!!

(which, I wouldn't mind if you stalked mine and told me what you thought of it! ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->