Chart Stalkers Please!!

MotherHopeful

Reaction score
Why are my temps starting to stay close together for the last few days but slowly rising?

Attachments

• Fertility friend chart.png
    Fertility friend chart.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi there :wave:

It looks like you might have ovulated on CD 17 due to the EWCM also.. I would say temp for the next few days.. It may keep going up..

Not sure why it's close together but are you taking it at the same time and at least over 3 hours of sleep?

Hi there :wave:

It looks like you might have ovulated on CD 17 due to the EWCM also.. I would say temp for the next few days.. It may keep going up..

Not sure why it's close together but are you taking it at the same time and at least over 3 hours of sleep?

Yes I take it at the same time every morning , with at least 3 hours sleep (although every once and awhile I get restless during the night but not very often).

Also I had my day 21 progesterone test done this afternoon and it was only 1.9 so could I have still ovulated around cd 17 and it be that low?

And Thank You for always helping me with my questions , you are truly a blessing :)

hmm.. how's ur cm? did the report say what the expected range is for Ovulation?

Can't really tell much until a few more days of temping~

hmm.. how's ur cm? did the report say what the expected range is for Ovulation?

Can't really tell much until a few more days of temping~

Thank You! No all the nurse told me when she called is that my progesterone was 1.9 and it wasn't consistent with ovulation. To hold out until cd 35 and if Af didn't show to take another round of Provera and another round of 50mg clomid (said they wanted to try one more cycle of 50mg before they changed the dosage to 100mg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->