% Chart Stalkers %

Sis4Us

Mom of BOYS
Reaction score
I've been at this a LONG LONG time and I'm totally confused by my chart!!! Has anyone else had a flat Line chart?? I just had a loss at the end of March so any help would be GREAT!!

Yes, I have had a flat line on my chart. It happened when the battery in my thermometer started to die. My charts after loss tended to be much more spikey rather than flat. I hope it is an easy fix! Best of luck.

Thanks for your reply I checked my temp 20mins later and it changed so I don't think it's the battery!!!

Thanks again

I checked my charts and I don't have more than 4 days of flat temps. I did a little searching online and unfortunately I found nothing except the battery issue.

It's so funny that you started this thread, because the only chart I look at more than my own, is YOURS, Sis! I have no idea (besides the battery) what a flat line would mean.

It's funny how many things we worry about on this journey... just when you think you've worried yourself out, you get two identical temps in a row and BOOM - more worrying! :p

Wow, what a change in your chart. I wonder if you are going to have a triphasic chart this month.

I had to take meds for my back the past few days I'm wondering if that made a change or just the 4days of P building up!!! :shrug:
I changed my temp for yesterday to my 1st temp cuz it was low and it looks nicer :haha:

Everything I see online is Flat line means good things and a lot of BFPs come from them but I don't think it's my case as we had one day of BD!!

:hi: Mischief nice to see u lady!!

Thank u for all your help ladies

I was looking at my chart and it's strange, its somewhat flat this month. It made me think of your chart. lol Seems that you are back to the flats. You are much more flat than mine is.

I had a MMC late last year so I compare my chart to that and it's nothing similar. I compared my chat to any other charts with a BFP and nothing similar there either. Strange cart.

Did you find something saying that flat charts were positive?

Everything I've read just states its steady level hormones!!!

I did find a few links that said they got a BFP after several flat temps but my temp dropped and I'm getting BFN so not the case here!!

FX for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->