**CHARTERS*** Will taking my temp at this time make a BIG difference?

chelseaharvey

Reaction score
When i started to chart from this cycle (first time of doing it) i was taking my temps between 7-7.30am

Since sunday i have had problems sleeping & then waking up about 4.30am after a good 4 hours solid sleep.

Yesterday i woke at 4.30am & my temp was 36.4 then when i woke at 7am it was 36.6 so i was not 100% which temp to go for. I went for the 4am one as i had slept solidly for 4 hours.

I have had 4 positive OPKs now 4 days in a row FF has not pinpointed ovulation so im now thinking im getting false +itves with having PCOS as i would have ovulated within these 4 days if the smiley face i was getting off my OPK was giving me a true reading

My chart just seems all over the place **take a look** CD37 now & still nothing, even though i took soy.....

This morning i took my temp at 5am, but it has got me wondering if taking my temp this early because im waking is maybe not giving me a true reflection of what is going on. Or if i had of ovulated would it not have mattered & my temp would be high anyway??

HELP i am so gutted & peed off that this is going on, i have nothing now to help me figure out when im ovulating, no CM really, no ovulation signs & FF tells me WHEN I HAVE ovulated so that does not even help me really.

Here is my chart
My Ovulation Chart

Looking at your chart, it doesn't look like you've ovulated to me hun. If your temps weren't quite so erratic at the start of your cycle, it may give a clearer picture. Your temps are pretty normal from CD17 onwards and part of me was thinking that perhaps, there is a possibility that you could have ovulated around CD23.

I would suggest keep on taking your temps at a regular time - whichever that may be and see what happens over the next few days. You would usually see a temp rise between 12-36 hours after a +ve OPK.

Have you tried adjusting the temperatures which you took at 7am to see roughly what they would have been at 4.30 - 5? Might be worth doing, as although not accurate, they would probably give your chart a clearer pattern :)

Best of luck - stick with it, it's great to see what your body does each month.

I got my BFP this morning (i had been getting them since sat) on the CB digital ovulation packs

I did ovulate

Congrats - looks like you did ovulate around CD23 then. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->