charting BBT

babydust

TTC#1 since september 08.
Reaction score
Hey everyone.today i brought a digi thermometer to chart my bbt.i was wondering if anyone has a link to a chart that they use that could help me to chart my bbt? thanks for any help! oh and also,how do i know when im ovulating with it,is it to do with temperature rising? :dohh: sorry for all questions,im a bit new to bbt :blush:

Have you checked out fertilityfriend.com ? I have found this site really useful!

I am in same boat, and if/when AF arrives am going to get a BBT too!

GOOD LUCK!

just signed up to fertility friend now thanks!

That's what I'm using. Only just started the BBT but it seems good to me and I think that is what most of the girls on here use x

on ff make sure u read the free slideshow thingy...if were a vip u can ask pros anything bout ur chart plus theres lots of "normal" forums aswell ,with the fre vip 30days u get when joinin, u dont get this with it,just dont wona confuse u hun x it is as simple as it sounds, u just take ur temp same time every morning b4 doin anything at all...write it down,when u can sign in 2 ff and put it in there:) it will take u maybe 2-3 charts 2totally understand it proper....unless thats just with me :) GL

Try to take your temp at the same time every day and make sure you put the thermometer under your tongue in same place...this can cause a huge difference in temps.

Good luck!

I like fertility friend too, but I also like a 'physical' chart (rather than a 'virtual' chart) using good old fashioned pen and paper!! So I print one of these off too:

https://www.fertilityuk.org/nfps05.html#downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->