Charting experts??

Emilylove13

Reaction score
So from what I can tell online, there is a surge of estrogen in the luteal phase that causes a temperature dip, but sometimes people have implantation dips when they're pg. I know I'm grasping at straws here lol! But is it possible that the first dip (after ovulation) was the estrogen surge,and the second was an implantation dip?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160803-192145.jpg
    Screenshot_20160803-192145.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
My chart has had several dips in my luteal phase- definitely possible!

you have missing temps so its hard to know when you Od, i disagree with FF.

I thought I'd O'd on CD15, but ff pushed me up to CD17. However I had my progesterone checked Monday at CD23 and it was only 4.83, my Dr thinks it should have been higher so retested today CD25. Haven't got those results back yet but I'm inclined to think that ff is right. Mainly because my temp was higher today than its been all cycle.

I thought I'd O'd on CD15, but ff pushed me up to CD17. However I had my progesterone checked Monday at CD23 and it was only 4.83, my Dr thinks it should have been higher so retested today CD25. Haven't got those results back yet but I'm inclined to think that ff is right. Mainly because my temp was higher today than its been all cycle.

a progesterone of 4 means you didnt ovulate. You have to have a temp shift up and sustained.

I think fertility friend is right as well due to needing multiple high temps to confirm o and just possibly having the fallback rise pattern. Also your positive opks lead me to that day they are stating too. Good luck 😃

Looks to me like your only 3 maybe 4 dpo. Your 4 temps after the positive opks weren't higher than your pre O temps and are in the same range as your other temps. Plus your missing quite a few temps which makes it harder to interpret. Also try recording cm every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->