charting for idiots...

Basically putting it short and sweet you take your temp at the same time every morning and jot it down so you don't forget (or put it into your app) you take it before you sit up or do any activity. This is my first month temping and it's made me much more relaxed. Is there anything else you'd like to know? x

im usually up in the night ith my littlun, will that make any difference

As long as you can get a good 3-4 hours undisturbed sleep that will be fine x

I usually get up to use the washroom and sleep unsettled. I can still see the pattern though in the temp changes, so may still work for you.

Does it have to be the exact same time?..
Im usually up around 6:30 give or take 15m...

A 15 min time difference doesn't seem to make much difference in my temps either. Again, I can still see the pattern. GL!

Some of mine are 30 minutes difference, when it's a big difference like an hour then the 'o' is clear x

Personally, I don't understand the point of charting. Here's a simpler method:

• Mark on your calendar when your period starts. This will give you a good point of reference for keepig track of things.
  • About halfway between one period and the next, look for signs of fertility.
  • Signs of fertility:
    [*]Egg-White Cervical Mucus. (google it for more details).​

Basically, if you have wet, slippery mucus, you're fertile. The slipperier the better. There should be about 5 days in your cycle when you're fertile. Have sex about every other day during that window.

Charting seems like too much effort when you can just look for the right consistency of cervical mucus.

Atm im trying to see if I can anticipate af.
implant been out 6w
hubbys away so bfp is out.
Af is in hiding

Personally, I don't understand the point of charting. Here's a simpler method:

• Mark on your calendar when your period starts. This will give you a good point of reference for keepig track of things.
  • About halfway between one period and the next, look for signs of fertility.
  • Signs of fertility:
    [*]Egg-White Cervical Mucus. (google it for more details).​

Basically, if you have wet, slippery mucus, you're fertile. The slipperier the better. There should be about 5 days in your cycle when you're fertile. Have sex about every other day during that window.

Charting seems like too much effort when you can just look for the right consistency of cervical mucus.

I temp because I don't have any fertility signs, I don't get ewcm either. I feel so much more relaxed this month TTC while temping, I'm 5dpo already and it's flown by because I'm not worrying about loads of different signs I have to look out for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->