charting help please

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
I started taking my temp the other day (tomorrow will be day three) I have a few questions. 1- do you have to keep track of cm? If so how do i go about that? 2- so far i have a flat line at 97.0 is that ok? 3- what is the 4th number?

1. You don't have to, but it helps. It complements temping because CM tells you in advance when you may be about to ovulate, and temping tells you retrospectively that you did ovulate.

2. Check your thermometer batteries. It is probably fine but a perfectly flat line can sometimes indicate that your batteries need to be changed.

3. Not sure what you mean by 4th number ...?

I just bought it so the batteries are still good. The 4th number is like when you temp at 97.02. What would the 2 mean? How do you check cm because i know when i ovulate because i can see it on my undies.

That's just another decimal point. Are you using a basal body thermometer? Many of those go to 2 decimal points. Not all of them do, and if yours doesn't that's ok.

You can check CM on undies, toilet paper, or by sticking a couple fingers up there and drawing some out :)

Oh ok. I got a spike today and from my understanding i need to look for a slight raise in temp to tell when im o-ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->