Charting. Help!

Alexis

Surprisingly in the 2WW
Reaction score
Okay guys. So here is whats going on. I’m not sure if this is the right section so please guide me somewhere else if this is the wrong one! I went off my birth control 2 months ago and haven’t gotten :witch: yet since then. I’ve POAS 3 times and I KNOW I’m not pregnant. I don’t have any signs at all. But here is my question.

Today I went to the bathroom and there was slight spotting when I wiped (I know TMI). Do I start charting my cycle today? Or how does it work? I am currently TTC with my fiancé and I want to know if and when I’ll be ovulating. HELP!!

-Jaimi

I'm not too sure... But I'd prob say wait until you deffo that the spotting IS af and notj ust some random spotting that lasts a day. Sorry I couldn't be much help! good luck xxx

I'm not too sure... But I'd prob say wait until you deffo that the spotting IS af and notj ust some random spotting that lasts a day. Sorry I couldn't be much help! good luck xxx

Can you explain to me how checking to see when im ovulating works? Do I have to buy something in order to keep track of it? What number day is usually the best day? I'm new to this. :blush:

You can get opk's (OV prediction kit) which are like preg test that you pee on, and they detect the surge of a hormone you gat just before ovulation, you usually get a positive on these about 12-36 hours before OV. The 'usual' to OV is really hard to tell, becuase it is different for everyone, they say the 'average' cycle is 28 days with OV happening on day 14, but i dont think this is actually the case for most women!

You can also use your temp with a basal thermometer, and if you take you temp every morning when you wake up, you should notice your temp goes higher after OV!

Take a look on www.fertilityfriend.com theres info on there about it and you can record opk results, temps and other things on there and it puts it all on a chart for you.
Hope this helps! xxx

u need2get ur self on fertilityfriend like ju-bubbs said...on there u start cd1 and start charting from the first day of a proper flow...ff av fab slideshows u shud defo watch them so it will make more sense 2tou as it does sound confusing but its not...good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->