Charting/Opks etc!

T8ty

Reaction score
I am probably going to start TTC in January, however I have started to chart now ish to see when I ovulate etc!

I haven't had a AF in over a year since being on the Depo shot, do you think I still ovulate?
Random I know but I thought I can't really track much unless I'm having periods!

I'm so tempted to buy come ovulation tests to see if I do actually ovulate! :S

Give it some more time, I know it's tough hun.

I really don't see any harm in buying tests and just checking, I mean I was tempted myself.

I didn't chart or anything because obviously without a period I didn't know what was going on and when to test.

I think we spoke about depo in a thread I made about it before?

I got my first and LAST ever shot in November 2012 x

It's sooooo hard isn't it!! Don't think I have ever wanted a AFso bad!!

Yeh I think we did! I always loose track of the posts on here!

Xx

I know how you feel about wanting AF so bad, I am now on my second period post depo but still will not get my hopes up because I got my first period in August and still not pregnant lol but of course having a period is at least a step forward.

I'm sticking more to the ntnp side of the forum because I guess I'm now irregular due to depo I have no idea what's going on and with ntnp I can relax a bit more.

Was that your only shot?

I am by no means a OB/GYN, but I would assume you're not ovulating if you're not having a period. But temping and OPKing will certainly help answer the question!

That's good about your second AF! :) it all leads to baby making! :)))

I guess I'm still NTNP but I really feel sad that I know it's going to be way harder than last time! :(

I was on the Depo for a year :(

All I have heard is bad negative things about after Depo and TTC!

..It's making me really sad this week!

(Sorry posted too soon)

Strangely I have super sensitive nipples.. (Sorry thought I would share!)

Which I guess could be a good sign that my hormones are changing or somthing! who knows!!

I guess gotta try and be positive!!

Thanks Melly..

I presume I'm not ovulating either .. :S but I guess there's only a few ways to find out!

I'm tempted to go to the drs.. But don't want to waste there time!

I had the depo shot and it totally messed up my cycle. I would definitely advise temping. That will tell you if your hormones are still all over the place or beginning to regulate. I drank red raspberry leaf tea as well and I think that did help too.

I ordered a thermometer and chart last night on amazon! So helpfully should arrive tomorrow so the Charting can begin! Thanks for your support ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->