Charting, Temp etc..

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
I have not got a clue what this all means!! I've been trying to research but im so confused. What is charting, and taking your temperature and how do you know when your ovulating?

Im so confused. Im going to ttc in December & anything to help i would do but just dont understand this? Lol. Plus all the abbreviations, dont get me started lol.

Thanks ladies x

ok with charting you need to join a charting site. in my signature you will see my chart and you can join fertility friend from there if you want to.
You need to take your temperature with a Bbt thermometre you can buy one from ebay/amazon. You must take your temperature at the same time everyday to get an accurate chart. My chart will show you what happens when your temps indicate ovulation as you get the red crosshairs.
its all very confusing to start with but fertility friend will give you detailed information and everything you need to no :)

Thank you. That's helped a lot. I've downloaded fertility friend app but don't really understand it /:

You don't have to use those sites, they are nice but you can also paper chart which is what I do. You can print a chart off the Internet. I use the ones from Taking Charge of Your Fertility and I really like them.

Thank you. That's helped a lot. I've downloaded fertility friend app but don't really understand it /:

They should have lessons that you can read through to help you get started :thumbup:
may need to be on a main computer not an app tho :wacko:

They should have lessons that you can read through to help you get started :thumbup:
may need to be on a main computer not an app tho :wacko:

I'll check fertility friend on the laptop and see if I have any luck! I'm going to search to see if anywhere on line has a step by step guide on how to chart etc. thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->