charts charts & oh charts :)

they say anything past 18dpo usually means pregnancy

Or it could just be a part of PCOS surely?
I'm not 100% that I ovulated. My temps don't seem to have maintained high enough and at the time of O I had a colposcopy and was spotting but maybe the spotting wasn't the colposcopy like I thkought, maybe it was light AF. But then why the positive opk? Oh I dubbo :(

What happens if you take the OPKS away? Af has just arrived for me, 29day cycle so right on time

KM when was the last time you tested?

This morning. I'll attach the pic.
Ginge if I take the OpK away I didnt O apparently. Bugger. But it was def positive. Not had a positive since tho either :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6
Like mine then if I take my pos opk away, and yet my AF has arrived on time seemingly after a 10day LP but holy F is it a heavy one, sorry not replied sooner been sorting my new horse out x

Like mine then if I take my pos opk away, and yet my AF has arrived on time seemingly after a 10day LP but holy F is it a heavy one, sorry not replied sooner been sorting my new horse out x

You moved then? See if I take my opK away I'm assuming that rather than it being O then it was a light AF. And in that case I haven't ovulated since December and have had AF every 20 days since mid jan.
So I'm lose lose!

No not moved yet :) horse not house haha, and yeah thats sucky maybe a GP visit..do you have facebook?

No not moved yet :) horse not house haha, and yeah thats sucky maybe a GP visit..do you have facebook?

Ah new horse is cool! I've got a pelvic ultrasound week on Wednesday so will wait til after that to go to gp. Spotting now. So that would fit in with another 20 day cycle if I take that oPK away. Doesn't explain my high temps tho. Grrr
I do have Facebook but I rarely use it now

Check this out when you compare all the cycles I've O'd in before to this one (green)

It's following the right pattern

I dunno, maybe ultrasound will help x I am confused always thought temps were supposed to be higher post o than pre o? like that sort of thing v

______/¯¯¯¯¯

hence me not being sure on mine?

I dunno, maybe ultrasound will help x I am confused always thought temps were supposed to be higher post o than pre o? like that sort of thing v

______/¯¯¯¯¯

hence me not being sure on mine?

It should be that overall pattern but not that constantly I believe

My overlay didn't post! What I mean was every normal cycle followed the same paytern as this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
I dunno then maybe its just being silly? x

Who knows. Just cross everything for me that I have a proper, normal, moderate-heavy period this time. Surely to God it needs a better clear out than 2 sets of spotting since December!

Sounds like a good plan km

Just FYI this was my BFP cucle. Really ugly but the beginning at least was much higher than my pre-O temps. My pregnancy temps are not very high at all. I took a few that made me freak out and think I was about to m/c until the ladies convinced me to put the thermometer away :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/zltbnd.jpg

I have the slightest bit of spotting when I wipe. Dark brown but just tiny bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"