charts charts & oh charts :)

Ginge your chart looks great! Nice rise today.

I agree ginge yours is looking ace
Mel nice to see you. Had a look at yor blog the other day. Good to see bump is doing well

AFM I'm getting thoroughly miffed with AFs no shoe. I'm not pregnant. Where is she

Here's my frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
Hmm, you are having a long LP!! Yes got a decent rise today, waiting to see what happens done a test about an hour ago and I am just not sure, but not buying more will have to wait and see.

Hmm, you are having a long LP!! Yes got a decent rise today, waiting to see what happens done a test about an hour ago and I am just not sure, but not buying more will have to wait and see.

I shouldn't be allowed more. I'm evapping myself to insanity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6
Tweaked slightly so you can see the ridiculousness of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
Whoa KM that's a serious evap if that's what it is! Are those different test sensitivities?

Hmm I also have evaps but I have had them on all 4 tests I have done. My cousin tested with one 2 days ago pure white no evaps. And my boobs are so sore I feel I need my home made breastpads and lansinoh to soothe them A bit I am 8dpo is that good sign haa

Hmm I also have evaps but I have had them on all 4 tests I have done. My cousin tested with one 2 days ago pure white no evaps. And my boobs are so sore I feel I need my home made breastpads and lansinoh to soothe them A bit I am 8dpo is that good sign haa

Very good sign for you! Not too great for me

Still sore and sensitive this morning but BFN its probably AF signalling shes coming.

Still only 9dpo I suppose, but I know shes coming, just as she always does. Oh well, I'm going to get myself a horse instead lol

Well...bloods showed as 6.3nmol/l not happy, I give up on this I really do, I don't know whats happening or whats going on why is my body so fucking useless at doing the one thing women were designed to fucking do, someone give me a real big knife and I won't ever have this problem again, and the stupid fucking doctor marked it as NORMAL what the actual fuck?!

Well...bloods showed as 6.3nmol/l not happy, I give up on this I really do, I don't know whats happening or whats going on why is my body so fucking useless at doing the one thing women were designed to fucking do, someone give me a real big knife and I won't ever have this problem again, and the stupid fucking doctor marked it as NORMAL what the actual fuck?!

6.3 for what, progesterone? What should it be? You have a child don't you, so it does work? Just sporadically?

When it wants apparently last month was 20, and yeah I have a little boy, god knows whats happening this month I think FF is wrong though but I don't know when I od

When it wants apparently last month was 20, and yeah I have a little boy, god knows whats happening this month I think FF is wrong though but I don't know when I od

You got a positive OPK though didn't you? FF Has lowered my cover line. Weird.
So is the number of these evaps I'm gettingn. Hate this brand now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Temp is on the up. Had awful cramping last night for two hours tho :/

Your pregnant I'm sure! As for me I just don't know anymore I think af is coming

Your pregnant I'm sure! As for me I just don't know anymore I think af is coming

Surely I can't be at this stage. Got some slight spotting today right after BD and then again the next time I went to the loo. Nothing since. The plot thickens!

Just enjoyed three cheeky vodkas tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->