charts charts & oh charts :)

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/21/facc2e2a1d507f991d262db055e408c3.jpg

Good luck ladies.

Congratulations Fliss, and thanks KM chances are it will amount to nothing though, BFN today anyway, and I feel rubbish so shes probably on her way.

Congratulations Fliss, and thanks KM chances are it will amount to nothing though, BFN today anyway, and I feel rubbish so shes probably on her way.

BfN for me too but I'm not surprised cause I still don't think I have ovulated

Temp drop this morning, looks like AF is on the way! As I suspected, nice to have a half decent chart though.

Temp drop this morning, looks like AF is on the way! As I suspected, nice to have a half decent chart though.

Never mind half decent it's very nice!

Afm I've got the first Ewcm that I have had since November. So I hope this is O, even if it is ridiculously late. Gonna jump DH tonight and try to seal the deal as it were. We have done well this month but can't fist missing today or tomorrow!!

Drop again this morning and my usual rubbish tummy symptoms have arrived too so I'm out, officially due tomorrow but least I managed more than 9dpo! It's not a bad thing at the moment anyway.

I swear the vitex and serrapeptase helped me - but I took the serrapeptase because I knew my tubes were/are blocked

Fliss wow.. That's interesting! Both your tubes were blocked?!

Yeah still no sign of AF so looks like at least 10 day LP so far :thumbup:

Bloody hell ginge your temps gone back up AND a 12 day LP! This is a turn up for the books!

Ginge I think you need to test lovely.

I got my first faint positive at 12DPO

I have tested and I don't see anything but hubby does my temps have massively plunged this morning though so going to have to wait now! I have no tests left until tomorrow!

I have tested and I don't see anything but hubby does my temps have massively plunged this morning though so going to have to wait now! I have no tests left until tomorrow!

Ah Ye that plunge is huge. But never mind. This was the best chart I've seen you have, your body seems to be playing ball with the LP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->