charts charts & oh charts :)

Sure is and KM is that a potential O I see on your chart there ;) Don't even know if pregnancy is still possible with a plunge like that, I am betting not!

Uh ladies please look at my chart!! The day I got my BFP I had a huge drop!! That's why I tested :) my temps are crazy. Sometimes they are as low as close to pre-O still, like I can feel that baby kicking and see a 97.0 temp! Haha

So what I'm saying is please post a picture of your test! :D

Sure is and KM is that a potential O I see on your chart there ;) Don't even know if pregnancy is still possible with a plunge like that, I am betting not!

Definitely possible and Ye I have definitely Ovulated. Got EWCM, got a rise, got the sore boobs now. Even got BD in as well. Very pleased. Do think it was Friday not Tuesday though.

Get testin again!

I think had i dropped earlier I would have thought so but I think AF is on her way, q tip test was pink so waiting for her arrival. I seriously doubt its anything but that this late on, she should be here in the next few hours or tomorrow morning. but yay for a normal LP but it means my son will be at least 3 before he has a sibling :cry:

I think had i dropped earlier I would have thought so but I think AF is on her way, q tip test was pink so waiting for her arrival. I seriously doubt its anything but that this late on, she should be here in the next few hours or tomorrow morning. but yay for a normal LP but it means my son will be at least 3 before he has a sibling :cry:

That sucks :( all of my friends have or are having babies and I was hoping to have kids in the same school year as them (and be on Mat leave with some of them). At the moment any baby of mine will be one school year younger but before long it will be two. On the plus side some of them may be on baby 2 by then. My best friends son is 11 months so I was hoping to have a baby 12 months younger than him. Yesterday marked the first date (give or take of course) we could have had a baby since we started TTC :( it's also our 9 month anniversary

All being well here Nathan is going to be 3 and a half (give or take a month) when Peanut arrives - I'm happy with that as a gap - really hoping he'll be old enough to understand what is going on...

:hugs: to you all ladies.

Fliss wow.. That's interesting! Both your tubes were blocked?!

Yep they did the blue dye test during my laparoscopy in September last year, and no dye got through.

Peanut is a miracle she really is!

Got my answer, no pregnancy is not possible with a plunge like that, AF arrived this morning and boy do I know it TMI but I am very heavy!! Not been this heavy since before alek was born!

Got my answer, no pregnancy is not possible with a plunge like that, AF arrived this morning and boy do I know it TMI but I am very heavy!! Not been this heavy since before alek was born!

Must be something to do with the long LP. Maybe you're lining got chance to really build up. Good clear out will do it good too

Who knows, I am a lot more comfortable with periods since switching out to more eco alternative options but my cramps and pains are something to contend with today!

I've been a bit crampy this evening. Had heavier than usual CM and just now a tiny bit of pink tinge spotting when I wiped. Hope these are all good signs and not signs of a super short LP

Hope its not a short LP for you KM, this AF is really giving me some grief with everything thats going on I really am on the verge of calling the doctors and asking for the pill. I can't cope with the week long illness that comes before EVERY single period and then the agonising pain during it. That and my husband has been an absolute arsewipe for several weeks feel like walking I really do! Although doctors have called me this morning to make an appointment for then 27th May at the fertility hospital. Not even sure I want it anymore.

Ginge is there any way you have endometriosis? Your symptoms sound so like mine.

Take the appointment lovely - you still want this darling it's just getting to you xxx

I echo what fliss says

Temp dipped a bit today. But my room was freezing. Still crampy. Hoping it picks up tomorrow and the cramps stop. Can't be doing with a short LP!

I have no idea if I could have endo, although my period was heavy yesterday it is now brown and icky :/ what the hell, I hate my body!!

Sent my cousin to the shop for a pregnancy test, shes 5 days late, her relationship has broken down she has a 6 month old and a 2 year old and she has just taken an OPK and it was VERY positive :/ poor girl doesn't know what to do!!

I have no idea if I could have endo, although my period was heavy yesterday it is now brown and icky :/ what the hell, I hate my body!!

Sent my cousin to the shop for a pregnancy test, shes 5 days late, her relationship has broken down she has a 6 month old and a 2 year old and she has just taken an OPK and it was VERY positive :/ poor girl doesn't know what to do!!

So she's def pregnant? or the OPK was so positive you reckon she's pregnant?

I can confirm that OPKS do detect HCG - the pregnancy hormone - I use them currently as I've run out of ICs

Yikes..... yeah OPK's definitely show HCG if you're late!

She tested when she got back, its a :bfp: she's a little lost at the mo but she will get through it, she has us for support and she is moving in with us too so that will be extra help for her. Shes coming to terms with the fact she is going to have 3 kids under 5 but she is worried as she only had a c-section 6 months ago so shes panicking over that but I am sure she will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->