charts charts & oh charts :)

It's 26th July I will be 9dpo! Had an ultrasound today but don't get results til 12th August

I'm just waiting to O. I got a positive opk yesterday so I hope it happens soon. Not sure the likelihood of getting pregnant this cycle since it's the first after my miscarriage and I'm not on fertility drugs, but we shall see!

Luck km !
Michelle I'm sorry for asking in regards to your mc did u spot days before? I had to go to the ER yesterday I had spotted a little the last two days but yesterday morning it looked like cd1 for me I freaked out and went levels are fine baby is alive spotting has almost disappeared but I'm still worried 😥

Well. Today went really well!

Basically repeated everything I already knew and the plan is as follows
1) I get my tubes checked as soon as I'm back from Spain
2) DH gets a sperm check 17th August
3) if both of those are ok then first week of September I go back and get clomid and they will do a blood test on day 21
4) repeat if it doesn't work first time with a higher dose each month

In other news we booked to go to Orlando at Easter today!

It was saving us £2000 but we had to pay a £300 deposit. We decided to risk it as we only won't be able to go if I get pregnant either this cycle or next! So I'm super excited as it will either be a baby at Easter or a holiday at Easter!

Yayyyy!

Luck km !
Michelle I'm sorry for asking in regards to your mc did u spot days before? I had to go to the ER yesterday I had spotted a little the last two days but yesterday morning it looked like cd1 for me I freaked out and went levels are fine baby is alive spotting has almost disappeared but I'm still worried ��

Hi! I did spot for a couple of days before. But... We knew things weren't going well because my HCG levels weren't rising properly well in advance. But I hear most spotting is completely normal so don't worry! You're far enough along that I wouldn't worry.

Also.. My spotting only got worse, not better. So I'd say you're most likely fine!

3) if both of those are ok then first week of September I go back and get clomid and they will do a blood test on day 21

It was saving us £2000 but we had to pay a £300 deposit. We decided to risk it as we only won't be able to go if I get pregnant either this cycle or next! So I'm super excited as it will either be a baby at Easter or a holiday at Easter!

Yayyyy!

Yay! I can't remember.. Have you done Clomid before or not?

Yayyyy!

Yay! I can't remember.. Have you done Clomid before or not?

No just soy ISO before

KM that sounds like a great plan

Baby rose how is your spotting?

Babyrose I don't think I would worry too much I had spotting once on Tuesday and once on Wednesday, when I peed and wiped it was there on the TP a little bit but has since disappeared. As long as it wasn't enough to soak a pad and isn't accompanied with clots or bad cramps I really think your ok. I know it's easier said then done to relax because when I saw the blood I also freaked but a positive mindset will definitely do us better than a negative one! Take care

Thankyou km :) x sadly no BFP to go with but i see lines but cant get them on a picture :/ not even sure they are real!

Looks like could be an implantation dip today, Ginge!

BabyRose, how are you doing? Did the spotting stop?

Fx girls and dest look like I'm okay now I had a bit of pink in the morning but that's it nothing for a liner thank god my partner broke his hand so had to do the ER and hospital these last two days so much for no stress 😐😐

Well either false lines or chemical either way CD1 for me...again :( got to book hsg now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->