charts charts & oh charts :)

I was taking serrapeptase for at least 3 months when I fell with this baby - and I'd been told my fallopian tubes were completely blocked.

I don't know if it was down to the serrapeptase - but it's worth trying x

I was taking serrapeptase for at least 3 months when I fell with this baby - and I'd been told my fallopian tubes were completely blocked.

I don't know if it was down to the serrapeptase - but it's worth trying x

What is serrapeptase? Wow Your pregnancy is going so quick!

It's basically silkworm enzyme - supposed to be good for reducing inflammation and dissolving scar tissue - so maybe it helped me?

I thought it had only been a week! This week was all maternity leave stuff so I'm hoping to catch up next week! I hate that I'm so behind

I thought it had only been a week! This week was all maternity leave stuff so I'm hoping to catch up next week! I hate that I'm so behind

5 weeks! You're so close to baby time already!

Omg I know. He's early term in two days! I can't believe it

Just randomly ovulating on day 16 rather than my usual 18-27 range. Caught me off guard and we haven't DTD for days :(

I cant have it until I get my BMI down, unfortunately that is taking time but I am not bothered now, waiting to conceive when ready

I cant have it until I get my BMI down, unfortunately that is taking time but I am not bothered now, waiting to conceive when ready

Ye I'm AT the "it will happen when it happens stage". My BMI is 31. They gave it me anyways because they know the 2st weight gain has been since I stopped the pill and won't shift despite exercise and 1500 calories per day. Said I need to keep trying to get it down (trying harder than ever now)

I have confirmed pcos so i know weightloss is HARD for me, joined slimming world and down half a stone now!! bmi has to be below 35 i think not worried anyway

I have confirmed pcos so i know weightloss is HARD for me, joined slimming world and down half a stone now!! bmi has to be below 35 i think not worried anyway

Ye I have confirmed PCOS too which is why I have gained 2st and it just won't shift. Slimming world worked for me for about a month and then it stopped shifting it. That's all gone back on again now anyways

I have been doing slimming world for 2 months now, its working but slowly, need to be more adventurous with foods and stuff, but i struggle with textures!

I have been doing slimming world for 2 months now, its working but slowly, need to be more adventurous with foods and stuff, but i struggle with textures!

I'm also very bad with textures. All foods I like are bad!

Ye I'm very similar with food. All food I like is bad

Have you ovulated yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"