• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chat room- IE versus Fire Fox

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
does the chat room only work if ure in IE and not fire fox, coz i cant open it using FF

hmmm, is anyone in there now?

nope i just get a blank screen-

tech support????????????????

there are 4 of us in the room now, not sure why it's not working for you with FF. I'm not that good with computers though, hopefully someone else can help you out

Me too i have firefox and i'm not experiencing any problems.

it dont work for me either i dont know if i have FF or not but it says loading 100% then i get a white screen

You can try downloading the IE tab.
Go to the home page, it'll say "Customize Firefox to work your way with free Add-ons - add anything from weather forecasts to music players." On the bottom.
Click on free add ons.
In the search bar on the top search for IE tab.
Download and install.
Restart firefox.
Right click in the space in the navigation bar and select IE tab and drag it where you want.
And there you go, you can use IE in firefox. It works for all of those websites that only open with IE.

Just a thought but those that dont have it working in FF...

Have you got a plugin that blocks Ads, Flash, or other stuff?

Could be the reason.

Nath.

thanks tarquel you hit the nail on the head, when DH came home he told me thats the problem. acv 17 thank u too, we do have this option and i did try it but it made no difference

there is another thread on this, and as i said in that one, wobbles and stircrazy have a 8 week old baby to contend with as well as here ;) have noted to sc its not working :D

dont worry cherry u have every right to ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->