chat thread anyone?

sounds like one ,but it could be a Braxton hick
did your doctor or mid wife when to go to the hospital?
my doctor said when my contractions were 5 mins apart, my water broke, bleeding red blood, feeling no movement, or thought something wasn't right. haha he made me say them over and over, and i think im forgetting one.

He hasn't said, lol. If nothing else progresses I should call monday. I feel like doctors dont really tell you much, lol. When we were leaving my appointment he was like "well, she might come early, but she might not" :dohh:

:haha: my sons doctor is like that, i swear if i didnt ask anything he wouldnt even speak the whole apointment! the only thing he says is "okay take his clothes off and lay him down" "now his diaper" "heres his needle" :haha: other then that i have to ask

lol. yeah, its annoying, he's nice, but telling me "she could come early, but she might not" tells me NOTHING at all, lol.

yea my doctor was right on he told my wednesday he would be born that weekend , and he would be just about 9lbs and no way i will go over due lol
he was born sunday at 8lbs 15.8oz
i was like WOW! and he wasn't there when i gave birth but he came to see me the next day and was like I told you so. :haha:

I wish he told me something like that, lol. Though at the last appointment he said it was possible he would see me at the hospital before my next appointment, cause I have progressed well. & I think Arianna wont be over 7.5lbs unless I go over, he estimated her at 6.5lbs last week, but who knows. I was 10lbs when I was born! lol

I was only 7 days late, lol. BUT my dads side of the family has a history of big babies, he was 11lbs and his dad was 13lbs! I was really only big when I was born though, by the time I was a year old I was barely even 20lbs, lol.

Hes super cute btw :). Yeah, I was petite afterwards, I was just a giant newborn, haha. I am super glad the doc doesnt think my LO is that big, I don't think my body could handle that, lol

Me too!

I requested you on FB, btw. I am so slow about adding BnB girls on there, lol.

lol thanks for the add, i like when people from bnb tell me they are adding me because sometimes i forget real names and i dont want to add people i dont even know haha

Yeah, I get too many random requests, or requests from people from high school that never even spoke to me or that were total bitches/assholes.... I think some people just like to be nosy.

Kinda, I've put a thread in GS if you want to read it :hugs:
Just kinda low at the moment & I'm pretty ill too.

Glad you're both okay! Had any twinges or anything yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->