chat thread?

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
anyone else mega bored at home and fancy a chat?

i'm that bored im spring cleaning my room even though i don't want to and CBA :haha:

Well Im bored to :(
Just called HIP Grnat and mine has been awarded and should be through soon :)
Wooohoooo!! xxxx

awesome :)

mine only took 10 days to be in the bank from when i posted it off

I hate you all. They said my HIP grant application was never recieved so now i have to apply for it again, cant get another form until weds and today a lady from surestart maternity rang up to say my surestart grant cant be paid yet either as my claim for income support hasn't been processed yet! :growlmad: i want to scream! I have no money!!!! And lots of things to buy!
Grrrrrr
anyways i cant really stop and chat, as much as i would like to i now have to try and clean my house and i cant get the fuckling washing machine door to pissing open. NOT having a good day :cry:

well i opened the washing machine! Yay now i get to hang out the washing. My life is just too exciting..xx

im bored too, i was suppose to take movies back, get some food and take quin to a playgroup but my mom was an hour late to pick me up, and i had to over her house to get the movie she had borrowed from me so i could take it back but i forgot it theree because quin needed a diaper change, so by the time i got a ride to play group it was over anyway,
and my mom didn't even say sorry!

Gah! The bank have cancelled the wrong card so now i cant get into my bank account! God dam, i spent eeasily twenty minutes in there last weeke xplaining which card i needed cancelling and reordering to my new address and they go ahead and get it wrong ayways!
Awh poor quin, and poor rome too :awww: maybe today is just destined to go wrong for everyone..xx

seems like it, oh well me and quin are staying home the rest of the day (tho we have to take the dog on a walk later)

sounds kinda rubbish day for all of us today :(

ive done naff all all day and i was planning on cleaning up today as i had a day off of college for a change but i've still got to write a 4000 word essay in a week! tidy my room ... and get rid of the blooming flu which my OH was kind enough to give to me!

heehee but you love having someone to call OH tho dontcha?! :D
I really dont have the energy to tidy!..xx

god i hope there is hope for the STMs, I'm an original STM :( STILL single.

How does your OH feel about not being the father of your baby shona? I dont mean that to sound bad in any way i'm just curious. Most of the guys i know are dicks!lol and there's no way they would take on a girl with a baby!..xx

[Im thinking ahead for when i get bored of my OH :haha:]

https://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produ.../20570&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

These are them. £14. bargain!

How does your OH feel about not being the father of your baby shona? I dont mean that to sound bad in any way i'm just curious. Most of the guys i know are dicks!lol and there's no way they would take on a girl with a baby!..xx

[Im thinking ahead for when i get bored of my OH :haha:]

he feels fine about it, he knew i was pregnant etc before he knew my surname :haha: but he doesn't really seem bothered by the baby, loves feeling him/her kicking and it puts a huge smile on his face when he gets booted in the face when he's got his head on my belly talking to the baby hehe.

he's almost too good to be true if i'm honest :p

and heya em :D ooooo and those shoes are soooooooooo pretty!

Those are really cute shoes! I should probaby be cleaning too but I am just not haha. I am waiting until my new room is built so I can just clean as I move into the room and organize. Sounds a lot easier that way, until it actually is ready and I realize I have no where to put all my crap since now I have to fit my OH's crap in there too. But hopefully my day is ok and all of yours gets better which I am sure it will.

Oh and I am Tina by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->