chat thread?

hi tina, i'm shona ... i also kinda stalk this thread because i have no life but i am about to pop out to tesco, i want a hot chocolate and we've got no marshmallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Shona. I most likely will end up stalking this thread unless it gets to confusing if I need to go somewhere for a while lol. But I have no plans on going anywhere today.

I hope your hot chocolate is yummy :)

me too hehe, right i'll be back soon with marshmallows hehe

Ooh shoes! Very nice :)

well my tidying has been a disaster but i shouldn't have really expected much else should i! How the hell am i supposed to fit all our cothes into the one wardrobe and chest of drawers i used to use just for my clothes?!

Oh i'm so happy for you shona. A good man is difficult to find. Is he going to be the babys daddy?

Haha my OH just bought a steak and i was like what? you're gna eat it all?! and he asked me in surprise if i've never seen anyone eating in a steakhouse. Seen as how i've always been a vegetarian i was like why the hell would i have ever felt the need to go into a steakhouse! :haha:

Oh my god i need hot chocolate..xx

lol, hey guys. i'm just bored at home too... trying to work up the motivation to clean my room, but can't be bothered to do it right now!! all this talk about hot chocolate is making me hungry!!

yep I never get anything done anymore! just the lack of energy i guess. or maybe it has something to do with me being on b&b all damn day... lol

sorry i left for a bit, i fell asleep :haha:
nothing better then afternoon cuddle with little my guy and our dog :cloud9:

nice shoes

im back, with marshmallows and hot chocolate :D

i've even put my tea on too, spinach and ricotta tortelini with tomato and basil sauce nom nom nom

I am failing to clean as I watch CSI and fight off my puppies getting in my face. haha they are so needy but so cute.

I am the same as you MissMammaToBe, I can't even fit all of my clothes into my dresser but I have to fit all of mine and my OHs clothes in that and his dresser that is full of his clothes until we somehow get money to get a wardobe for more storage.

well my tidying has been a disaster but i shouldn't have really expected much else should i! How the hell am i supposed to fit all our cothes into the one wardrobe and chest of drawers i used to use just for my clothes?!

Oh i'm so happy for you shona. A good man is difficult to find. Is he going to be the babys daddy?

Haha my OH just bought a steak and i was like what? you're gna eat it all?! and he asked me in surprise if i've never seen anyone eating in a steakhouse. Seen as how i've always been a vegetarian i was like why the hell would i have ever felt the need to go into a steakhouse! :haha:

i duno about him being baby's daddy but he's definately wanting to be more than just a my boyfriend, he wants to help out with the baby as much as possible but FOB is being a bit of a dick about him and is now saying that he wants to be involved in baby's life ... told him he'd better pull his socks up and start earning some money so that he can come and see the baby if he wants anything to do with him/her because so far i've had nothing from him to go towards stuff! but i guess we will see if he gets his arse in gear or not hehe

tina, when you get the money you should look at ikea. they have a lot of cheap furniture that is good quality. it's all worth the price! or maybe look on craigslist??? xx

The guy you are with now sounds like a really good guy, not many guys would do that.

sorry i left for a bit, i fell asleep :haha:
nothing better then afternoon cuddle with little my guy and our dog :cloud9:

Awh! that is too cute.

I'm just going to chuck half of OHs clothes out when he's not looking! :haha: he'll never know.

Well shona i'm having homemade vegetable soup with lime pickle mixed in :tease: but thats just my craaazy pregnancy taste buds making me eat weird things lol. I haven't had any craving just all my tastes changed, like i cant taste bitter things at all...its all very strange.

I need a wee but the toilets up a million and one stairs. Goddam :growlmad:

tina, when you get the money you should look at ikea. they have a lot of cheap furniture that is good quality. it's all worth the price! or maybe look on craigslist??? xx

i agree ikea is brilliant :D

i bought my bed and bookcases from there about 3 years ago and they are still doing their jobs hehe and have survived moving house 3 times too! ... and my bed had a pretty rough time about 7 months ago ;)

Oh yeah I LOVE Ikea! That is where we get everything haha!! And they are yorkie jack russel mixes. The tiny yappy dogs (which is going to be bad when baby is born since whenever they hear the baby across the street cry they bark)

oooooo veg soup sounds good ... im not too keen on the lime pickle though haha

i duno about him being baby's daddy but he's definately wanting to be more than just a my boyfriend, he wants to help out with the baby as much as possible but FOB is being a bit of a dick about him and is now saying that he wants to be involved in baby's life ... told him he'd better pull his socks up and start earning some money so that he can come and see the baby if he wants anything to do with him/her because so far i've had nothing from him to go towards stuff! but i guess we will see if he gets his arse in gear or not hehe

Good on you, you're a stronger woman than me..xx

OMG hardest thing EVER!!!!! Being on BnB while trying to pay attention to CSI!!!

Haha pizza is sounding good to me. I don't like veggies or soup haha I am the pickest eater ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->