Cheap OPK's??

iluvbump

Reaction score
I pay £15.99 for 7... Anyone able to find better than that..i think it's alot of money to pay just for a stick I pee on and then throw away! :lol: if any of you can help that would be great! Thanks! X

Hi I just bought 30 of Amozon for £5.50!! They haven't arrived yet but I paid £7 for seven on Monday from tesco so I hope these Amozon ones are just as good!!!

wow thats a great deal!
let me know if they are any good?
xxx

I will do I am hoping they arrive in the next couple of days as I only a have a few of the expensive ones left and dont really want to buy anymore!!! Have no idea when I am going to ovulate this month as I had a mc last wed 23rd Feb I was 5 weeks pregnant and one week late for my a/f so who knows when I will be ovulating!! I tried using opks in the month of December (we were not trying in that month we had agreed to try in jan but just wanted to see what they were like!!) Anyway never got a positive on them they were a pack of cheap ones from the pound shop!!! So when Jan came I decided against using them and just checked my cervix and cm and managed to get pregnant! But decided to go back and try the opk this month as I have no idea when I will ovulate I hope they work! When are you due to ovulate

I will do I am hoping they arrive in the next couple of days as I only a have a few of the expensive ones left and dont really want to buy anymore!!! Have no idea when I am going to ovulate this month as I had a mc last wed 23rd Feb I was 5 weeks pregnant and one week late for my a/f so who knows when I will be ovulating!! I tried using opks in the month of December (we were not trying in that month we had agreed to try in jan but just wanted to see what they were like!!) Anyway never got a positive on them they were a pack of cheap ones from the pound shop!!! So when Jan came I decided against using them and just checked my cervix and cm and managed to get pregnant! But decided to go back and try the opk this month as I have no idea when I will ovulate I hope they work! When are you due to ovulate

I dont know... i MC on 11/02 n had a scan to confirm on 14/02... i checked on tuesday and said im not.. gonna check in a bit...

i had a phantom pregnancy..
i knew it was phantom soon as i did OPK on tuesday...
:(
xxx

mine were one step from ebay 40 for £6.50 and they are fine

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-OVULATIO...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item20b75b045f

100 for 9 quid plus 5 quid post - now that's a bargain.

Lol omg that's the best lol thanks!! Xx

I bought the cheapy ones off of amazon too and they DO work great!

yeah the cheap ones work well...cant remember what i paid for mine but it was under a fiver for 30/40 :)

I got some off a link from here a while ago, sensitive ones to, 40 for £3.50 ebay! Theres loads on ebay at moment 30 ovulation strips and 10 pregnancy tests around £4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->