Cheapie OPK's and problems

grumpymoo

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
I have been using the cheapie internet opk's for a few months now but the last couple of months have also been using a clearblue digital.This is because I have never had a strong positive (equal colour) on the cheapies and wanted to see with a better make what was going on.

Both months i have had a nice smiley face from the clearblue one and a weaker than the control line result from the cheapie one (that everyone seems to use on here).

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing,and also are other ladies missing the boat,so to speak, because they are using these cheapies and are waiting for a strong line????

Certainly no point me using them anymore!

Thanks

Hello

I can relate to your question. . . I also have noticed that my cheapie test don't get very "dark" so I ordered some Digital ones for this cycle. I start them today. What I usually do anyway is BD for two days, skip one day, bd for two days and skip one day and so on until about cd 23 This way I don't soley depend on the OPK. Sometimes by the time you get that positive its too late.. depending how many time a day you test and at what time you ovulated.

I hope that you catch your eggie hun!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"