Cheapie VS Name Brand??

MeaganMackenz

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Im 8dpo, AF due next Sat 11/9 ( long cycle ) and Ive taken 2 cheapies from DT with fmu at 7dpo and 8dpo with BFNs. DH and I have never had to try more then 2 months ( thank god, were fortunate ) and this is month 1 of TTC. Should I continue with the cheapies, or should I spring for a name brand test? Anyone had BFNs with cheapies but got a BFP with FRER or CBD?
I saw my drug store have a CB combo pack, 2 tests one that shows lines the other digital. I didnt get it cuz its a 4 days before AF due, and im 5.5 ( i think )

Whats everyones experience?

p.s I accidently posted this in TWW, SVS for the double post. I havent figured out if threads can be deleted, I dont meant to be an annoying newbie!!

For me the DT tests always showed me before other tests, so if I were you I'd keep testing with those until you may be see something and then go for an FRER or Answer test. We are the same as you, never had to try very hard, now for #3 it's beginning to be a bit of a struggle :( I know we are fortunate as there are many women on here who try for years, so I'm not trying to complain, but it's definitely a different feeling when you're so used to it being a simple process then it turns complicated. Good luck to you!

I used cheapies until I got my BFP then got frer. If that was + then I did a digI with conception indicator x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->