Cheapy Internet strip HPT and evap

Lil_Apple

Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys
Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the past few days I have been testing twice with cheapy internet strips with FMU I leave them in the pee for 15 sec and then read results up to 10 mins. Up to 10 min I have been getting lines on them that look like :bfp: yesterdat and today but now I am confused :dohh: as I have been looking in the Pregnancy test gallery and some people say that could be an evap?? (not to my tests as I have not uploaded pics and its too late to now as the lines are darker still closer to obvious :bfp: but you cant read results after half an d hour i think:shrug:)

I am going to test on Sunday with a CB w FI HPT im keeping my fingers crossed that these faint lines transpire to be the :bfp: I am craving :shrug:

Baby Dust for all testers this weekend :dust::dust::dust:

Cheap internet ones are okay, depends on what type. I have both sets. A cheap set and a semi expensive set for back up. That is if I see a second line on a cheaper one, I will confirm with a more expensive one.
I have some Clear Blue ones on the way to me as well.
Some people like them some don't. If you are an obbsessed POAS person, the internet ones are fine.

Good luck with testing

Hey guys, i am new to this forum, same thing happened to me, got a second line after 6 mins, or less off to buy a proper one today.

Last cycle (day before AF hit!) I got a second line on an IC at about 20mins, it was clearly there and DH agreed.....was going to test next day with FMU and CB Digi but AF hit! I will not read after 10mins again I was a little crushed!!!!!!!!! I will still use IC though if AF late but read within 10mins and if I get a second line within the 10mins I will test with FMU using my stock of CB Digis!

FXED AND GL FOR YOU LADIES

has anyone had evaps from early-pregnancy-tests.com tests??

evaps are on any tests no matter wat brand chick. xxxxx if u dont get um then ur lucky but theyre so commmon..specially the early ic cheapies.

evaps are on any tests no matter wat brand chick. xxxxx if u dont get um then ur lucky but theyre so commmon..specially the early ic cheapies.

That makes sense.... I just ordered some from this company as I had had good results with them in the past - very clear negatives. I don't remember seeing any evaps since back then I had enough sense to throw them away after 20 minutes... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->