Check in

We just put our fire on for the first time this winter !

I had the fire on yesterday as it was so cold, then today we were in the park after school as was so warm and sunny.

I love it when the weather changes though, I love seasons :)

I do like the seasonal changes. Just feel like winter goes on and on! :laugh2:

Yeah its only fun being colder when its leading up to Christmas. By mid January I'm ready for summer :haha: saying that though, my favourites are autumn and spring.

I love summer the best! :) I don't mind the run up to Christmas with the weather but always find January and February really hard!

I haven't been on b&b much for ages, but was thinking about the grotto and whether it was open yet.... and it is!! \\:D/ I've started a bit of shopping for my girls already. I'll make a post with my lists and plans

Ah, I've been waiting all year for the Grotto. I've made a good start on the kids presents already too. Had a big win on paddypower which is paying for Christmas this year :xmas8:

It has certainly helped get Christmas started, I don't normally start til around now so I'm glad to have been able to make a good start. I've come to a standstill now though so glad to be here and to get some ideas, especially for Scarlett who has way too many dolls haha.

Hi all, I haven't been on for a while but popped beck to see if the grotto was open! Getting very excited for Xmas this year! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->