*Check Out My EVIL Evap. Line* Update.. Af Came.

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
I am new to this site.
So hi to you all. :flower:
I am just soo confused at the moment. And would like some advice.
I am about 6 weeks since my last period and have been getting symptoms like, boob hurting when i press on them, stressing, cramps, and a missed period.
I took a test yesterday, clearblue, and after the alloted time it looked like a positive. I have read that only uring with hcg in can make this happen, i also took another test this morning with FMU and the exact same thing happened, i am getting so confused and frustrated with this, can someone please tell me if they have had simular experiances, and what their outcome was.
Thanks.
:hugs:
HTP.jpg
This is the photo from yesterday.

And this is the photo from this morning, very simular.
IMG000007.jpg
xx

***UPDATE***

I went to the doctors today, and got a negative result, what do you think of that and what i should do now!!?? Please help.

why are you confused? isn't that just a positive??? Think congratulations are in order! Stop stressing hun, enjoy it!

Jo x

Because it was after the time gap it looked like that. x

Yeah I wouldnt be confused I would be running out to buy a FRER! :rofl: Looks positive to me! How much after the 10 minutes did it show up? I would be definatley getting a frer and see what happens with FMU! Fingers crossed for you!

Is this real? You're 6 weeks late, have pregnancy symptoms AND have 2 positive tests! Congrats are in order! Have you told anyone? Maybe you are just scared and coming to terms with being pregnant? Either way, very exciting!

It was about 15-20 minutes and it had come up, although i left the test on the side after about 5 minutes thinking it was deff negative, and thinking what over causes of my late period was. Then when i came back it looked like this. Although with this mornings one, i fell back to sleep waiting for the result as i jumped up to go loo in middle of the night, and when i woke up, it looked the same as the one above.
Thats the whole confusing part of it, lol.
I am not 6 weeks late, i'd be about 4 weeks late'ish. My last period was 6 weeks ago.
I would go out to buy a new one, but there is no shop close to me that sells any, so i can't! Its tooo frustrating!
Lol
Thanks for all your input and help though everyone. xx

Yes very frustrating, but I would nearly think that still is a + one! You wouldnt know if it came up within the 10 since you walked off. Only thing you can do is hold out till you can get some more or perhaps see if you can get some online and get them a bit quicker to put you out of your misery!

I really hope it is. I have been ttc for over a year now, and with clear blue i have never experianced this, and what people call evaporation lines, i am thinking it may be one of them. I will be able to get another one by friday, or tomorrow even. But its just this agonising wait!

Definitly looking like a positive to me hun so ill say congratulations now. I would get a first response when you can just to put your mind at rest but i think you will find it will be another positive.
Keep us update, would like to hear how you get on.
xx

I will update with anything i find out deffinatley.
So do you think it could be a evap line?
x

try to get a pink dye test.
and never, ever, ever, EVER look at ANY preggo test after the allotted time. please trust me when I say this no matter how bad you wanna....sneak and pull it out the garbage, or hold it up to the light...lol. Just don't do it.
THAT test however looks like a positive test to me so Good Luck and Congratulations!!! :)

Its a BFP hun!!! :bfp: congratulations!!!! x

Ive seen evap lines before after a few hours or so, that was like 'ghost looking' like had no colour to them, but these have a tinge of blue to them! So i just don't know. I just left it on the side and when i came back it looked like that, so because i left it for a bit, i am thinking it might be an evap line, so i would like to know if anyone else has been in the same situation.
Thanks for the congratulations people, i really hope i am. And good luck to you all TTC or are expecting.
:)
xx

Evap lines are normally grey in colour and to me it looks blue. So id say it was definitely a :bfp: :happydance:
xx

I do really hope so, i would be over the moon!
But some websites say that evap lines can have colour in them, especially clearblue!
I hate all this stressing :(
x

Try not to stress hunny (easier said than done i know) just get another test. Clear blue arent the most sensetive, and do it first thing in the morning. I bet you will get a bolder :Bfp:
xx

I really hope i do!
I will be gutted if i'm not as this has given me false hope, and i haven't had any other smiging of hope, excecpt maybe a few day late period. And now i've got this BFP, or as said a evaporation line, i will be gutted if it is!!
Thanks for your help, all the best to you. xx

congrats on your positive, looks good!
just to let you know, there is a board for posting tests, i have asked a mod to move this post xx

congrats on your positive, looks good!
just to let you know, there is a board for posting tests, i have asked a mod to move this post xx

Ohh right i didn't know this, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->