Chem preg/Eary miscarriage Some advice please :(

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new here just looking for some advice really, i had a chem preg/early miscarriage last month (on my birthday of all days!!) I'm just looking for information on how long it should take to conceive again? and is it true your more fertile after a chem preg? AF is due 24th-25th i think?? but just know she is going to arrive! I'm not that lucky lol!

Thanks!

Lots of baby dust to you all! xox

Hi Baby I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I've never been pregnant but I have heard that you are very fertile after a m/c. I don't have the answer to your other question though. Sorry.

Good luck to you!

Thanks for your reply petal, well heres hoping then! just too scared to get my hopes up now!!

I know what you mean. I hate getting my hopes up as well. It's just way too easy to think of any little fart and annie as a pg symptom!!

lol tell me about it!! Last month i had like tickley feelings in my tummy and hot sore boobies. Although ive had a few twinges in my tummy my boobs arent as hot as they were but then again i still have a week or more to go! when is AF due for you? xx

well ju-bubbs got pg again mth after chem, then she had another chem, n got pg this mth aswell!!! wel shes 4wk now,so hopefully b a sticky bean4her,how ever after my mc in mar08 i aint got pg since :( good luck xx

I dont feel preg this time i felt it last month i kinda just knew! I want to be pg before next Feb thats my mission lol xx

Im not sure hun! My friend had a chemical and literally two weeks later she was pregnant again and her little girl is now a year old! I have heard that you are more fertile after a m/c... I had a m/c (@ 6 weeks) in August and I havent fallen yet... I guess its just different for everybody. WIsh there were standard answers for this sort of thing would make our lives so much easier!!!

Good luck hun! :hugs:

First, I am so sorry for your loss. Second, welcome to the BnB. Third, I had a mc at 6.5 weeks in March and then got pregnant again in June which unfortunately ended in miscarriage in July. I had my period on September 29, and on CD 8 I was feeling sick to my stomach and figured I would test. Well to much of my amazement, it was a :bfp: Shocked, I called my doctor and I had some bloodwork done over a period of a week and my hCG went from 15 to 77 to 6. I am assuming it was a chemical pregnancy. We are still actively TTC and my period is due to come about the 26 of this month so we will see. Good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: very soon! :hug:

Hey everyone,

I'm new here just looking for some advice really, i had a chem preg/early miscarriage last month (on my birthday of all days!!) I'm just looking for information on how long it should take to conceive again? and is it true your more fertile after a chem preg? AF is due 24th-25th i think?? but just know she is going to arrive! I'm not that lucky lol!

Thanks!

Lots of baby dust to you all! xox

:cry: I want to start by saying that I'm sorry to hear about the chem/pregnancy. I had one too and of all days it happened on Jan 1, 2008 (New Years!!!!)

Its different for everyone when it comes to getting pregnant. After I had the chem pregnancy my cycles went irregular going for 124 days, 94 days and currently 50 something days.

I don't think after a chem pregnancy ur more fertile. Wishful thinking is more like it. But not really true. Also....

I hope however that your cycles continue to be regular! and i hope u get ur :bfp: really soon

We'll i have clock work 29 days cycles and doctor said expect your period in 29 days + or - a few days!! as i was only 4+4 so im hoping this month is my month but you never know. My Dad's a hypnotherapist so getting a session on relaxation to stop me obsessing on babies and ttc and just enjoy the process of starting a family! Also going to give acupuncter a shot too just for the heck of it see if it does the trick.. thanks for all your advice! baby dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->