Chemical #3 :(

PJS1982

Reaction score
So ya'll. Had a BFP thursday night which led to a really nice dark BFP Friday morning and afternoon, still BFN on digi. So I tried again on Saturday and the lines were noticeably lighter. Tried again this AM with FMU and BFN. Why is this happening? I have 3 healthy children and now I've had 3 CP in 14 months of TTC. What is going on? I have an appointment this afternoon for a blood draw but I know what the results are going to be. Have any of ya'll experienced secondary infertility like this before? I'm so sad and heart broken. I know I can always "try again", but I can never try again for THIS baby or for the ones I've lost. I want THIS baby. I don't even know if I want to try again. Waiting month after month to see that BFP and finally I get it only to have to ripped away from me. Can't stop crying. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My dr ran tests last month, said my AMH and progesterone were great, thyroid was fine and my ultra sound showed my uterine lining thickening perfectly. I'm not overweight, we eat clean, I don't get it :nope:

I wish I could answer your questions but I don`t have any clue.
Big hugs! :hugs:
I hope you`ll get your bfp and it sticks.

I'm so sorry for your losses. We are TTC#3 and I had a loss late last year, it is so hard and have 3 in a row must be terrible. I know exactly what you mean that you want THAT baby. My oldest DD was heartbroken after the MC and wanted THE SAME BABY to grow.
If your bloods were all OK, then hopefully if you decide to try again, the odds will be in your favour and the next preg will last. Don't give up hope!

I am sorry for your losses hun :( Unfortunately it just happens...the thing with actively TTC and testing early means you know about these chemical pregnancies...whereas other women who aren't may also experience such losses but never know.

I had a chemical pregnancy in Feb 2012, then in March 2012 I got pregnant only to lose my baby at 9 weeks...didn't cycle for 6 months and then had another chemical my first cycle after my miscarriage. We now have our rainbow, Isaac, who was conceived the cycle after my 2nd chemical...so please don't lose hope!! I am sure you will have your rainbow soon - and I send you tons of best wishes and :dust:

Thank ya'll so much for the comforting words. I'm so sorry you've experienced losses. :( I felt better thinking about how my daddy (who passed away before my youngest two were born) now gets to play with his grandbabies in heaven <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->