Chemical Pregnancy Worries

cutiecat

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have just had my 7th IVF, trying for baby no 2 and I am due to test on Sunday. I started bleeding earlier in the week so did a hpt on Wed and Thurs and got quite a strong bfp. Although I had done a Pregnyl booster shot (1500iu) the previous Sunday so I know the lines could be due to that but it was darker on the Thursday so I felt really positive that the hcg was getting stronger.

Bleeding has stopped now but I wasn't able to test with a first response test this morning as I had run out. I used a Tesco cheapie but the line was really faint. I now feel really crampy and just have a bad feeling I'm going to get a chemical pregnancy like on my last cycle. I'm so worried!

Anyone know if Tesco tests are rusbbish or have any experience with a strong bfp turning negative? 2wws don't get any easier after 7 cycles, hehe!

Cc X

How have you got on? Have you done anymore tests?

I got a bfp a few days ago, the Tesco one was crap and barely showed a line but clearblue and some pound shop ones worked. Unfortunately I had no lines this morning and awaiting my second beta results back as my Monday Ines were low at 22. So I think I had a chemical.

Hi Essjay, I hope your 2nd Beta came back ok? I didn't do any more Tesco tests but got a bfp on my otd with a first response. I had two beta blood tests done, one at 17dpo which was 221 and 19dpo was 480 so they have doubled fine. Just worrying as with my son I was about 800 + at the same stage. I've got to wait 2 weeks for a scan now. Cc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->