Chemical questions

Missy08

Reaction score
Good morning everyone

I'm 16 DPO today. On Friday evening (13DPO) I got a faint second line on a FRER but it came up immediately. The next morning I took another FRER and got another faint second line. I was disappointed because I thought with FMU it would be a BFP but it was still faint. Since those two, all I've gotten are negative tests and yesterday I had some brown spotting one time when I wiped, then nothing else. Assuming this is a chemical, how long should it take for AF to come? It's already several days late :cry:

I had 3 positive frer’s and 2 faint strips 11dpo. By 13dpo they were negative and AF came a day late

Thank you for replying and sorry you had to go through that too :-(

I’m sorry you are going through this :hugs: I’ve had two chemicals and the bleeding usually started properly within a couple of days of a frer being completely negative.

For me af is usually about on time. Give or take, it's difficult to say because I use progesterone during my lp, so if my tests are positive close to af due date then I will be waiting longer as it takes between 2-3 days for it to show after I stop progesterone. Usually it doesn't take long to arrive after tests are completely negative

I had a chemical several yrs ago. I had positive tests at 12dpo then all negative at 13dpo. My period started about 3-4 days later than normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->