Chemical???

Round2

Lucky Mom of 2
Reaction score
Hi....I posted this over in the pregnancy test gallery, but it occured to me that you ladies would probably know more........

I got a very, very faint line on an IC yesterday at 10DPO with FMU. Then I did a FRER last night and got another faint positive. I just took another FRER this morning with FMU and it's lighter than yesterday. Does this mean a chemical? My AF isn't due till tomorrow, I just need to prepare myself mentally? Should I do a digital? Will that give me a definte answer??? Ugghhhh so stressed!!!

BTW none on the tests are really dark enough to get a good picture.

Ahh can imagine how stressed you are, When I had a chemical in March, AF was actually 1 week late but my tests never got any darker then I got my period. Hopefuly its just too early for the lines to get any darker, as long as theres a line I would try not to worry too much, good luck.xxx

Afraid I can't help hun, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope its all ok x

Thanks ladies.....I'm calming down a bit now. It's still pretty early, I'm only 11DPO. Hopefully it's just taking sometime for my HCG to rise. My AF is due tomorrow, I'm going to wait till Wednesday to test if AF doesn't show her ugly face.

With all 3 of my chemicals my test never got any darker. Just faint lines even when AF was a week late. Testing early can be a nightmare but we all do it and I really think that is what helped saved this pregnancy. Good luck huni and remember early on your hcg doesn't double but ever 48-72 hours. Good luck

Well AF is due today, so far she's not showing. However, I tempted fate and did a FRER after lunch. Not even a hint of a line. I think it's offically a chemical for me. I'm so heartbroken.

Well AF is due today, so far she's not showing. However, I tempted fate and did a FRER after lunch. Not even a hint of a line. I think it's offically a chemical for me. I'm so heartbroken.

I am so sorry hun. I know there isnt much I can say right now to make it better but I do understand.

This very same thing has just happened to me a week ago. I had 7 days of faint tests and then it was almost gone and then the bleeding started.

I also had a mc at almost 13 weeks in January and was so sure this was it for me and I am heartbroken all over again.

Stay strong. We can get pregnant!!!! it just means it was not right. I am going straight in to ttc again and hope I ovulate in 2 weeks time.

lots of :dust: to you and it will happen IT REALLY WILL
x :hugs:

Thanks Stardust sorry for you loses too. It seems we have pretty similar stories. What an awful experience.

I hope we ovulate on time this month too. Maybe that 'more fertile after a loss' thing will kick in for us this month! Good luck.

Oh I hope so!!! I will be keeping and eye on you for your :bfp: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->