Chest pain.... Should I go in?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Sorry to post again :dohh: I have had stabbing best pains on my left side only, like behind the left breast.... Is this something I should go in for? Or could it just be baby on a nerve? It's only on my left side, like heart pains..... Hate going in for nothing though..... So frustrated and miserable .....
Any advice greatly appreciated , thanks!

No advice really, but I get stabbing pains in my left boob as well. They don't last very long or anything though. If they continue I'd call, but if they're short lived I'd say it's just a nerve.

My doctor told me to watch out for this when she thought I might have pre eclampsia! I would definitely at least call and describe what's going on to your doctor to be on the safe side of things.

Thanks ladies !! Prego brain....I forgot I had Fallin down the stairs the night before and then i fell that morning on the ice....and tried to catch myself both times using my arms to break the fall..... Probably pulled something .... Still went to L&D to check on baby since I was in so much pain..... They gave me meds , baby looked good :)

Thanks !! It's pretty dangerous suddenly not being able to see my feet lol :/

Haha yeah it's weird. My balance is totally off too which doesn't help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->