Chester/Liverpool?

Ah yeah it's absolutely brilliant. There's a specific area for under 3's and it's huge. They have sensory items for the babies, lights & bubbles etc & everything is padded so I'm so much more comfortable with her not being able to hurt herself than in the house & she loves to play with the other babies there.

Under 1's are only £1.50 too for 2 hours, not sure about the older ones but its still not too bad.

We are the same with one car, I usually get the train to work but OH sometimes cycles to work so I get the car then lol.

Maybe we could go to bubbles one day then? As I say I'm off all next week & then every Friday after that. I'm sure I could arrange to have the car one day :thumbup:

x

Great, well you let me know when you're free & we can sort something out :thumbup: x

I will looks like I'm going to be working the next few Fridays so when I have one off I'll let you know :)

Hey buttercup :hi:

How's it going? Whereabouts are you?
x

Hi Lisa, i'm in Liverpool near Old Swan. My DD will be 2 next month and I work 3 days a week Weds/Thurs/Fri. We go to groups sometimes but always open to trying new ones, we used to go to a lovely under 2s toddler group but they changed the day to one I can't make and DD is nearly too old for it now anyhow. Do you take your DD to any that you'd recommend? :flower: I drive so can get to most places in the city.

Hi ladies, feel free to inbox me. Always looking for new mummy friends and I'm on Facebook more than here these days so will add a few on there to get to know you. I already have Amber :)

Any interest in this still? Haven't been on here FOREVER but still looking for more local mums to chat to/meet with?

Hope someone replies :).

Happy to add anyone on FB etc if it's easier there - I had completely forgotten about BnB (oops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->