Chester/Liverpool?

bumping this
im in liverpool
xxx

I need some mummy friends!
Anyone want to meet?
xxx

I'm in Liverpool too - I know there's a few in this forum and about but nothing ever seems to come of it! Me and my girl need mama & baby friends haha! x

I'm just outside of L'pool but my LO is 4yrs...Maybe a bit old for your lovely LO's!

I'm in Frodsham near Chester if anyone fancies a meet xx

I'm in Frodsham near Chester if anyone fancies a meet xx

Ooh i'm from there originally, my parents still live there. I'm in Liverpool now but i'm up that way a fair bit visiting :flower:

Bumping this up just in case there are any other mummies around Liverpool that want to meet up. We go to 2 baby groups a week but would be nice to have some mummy friends outside of the children's centre.

I'm 33 and LO is 4 1/2 months xx

Liverpool :) mum of a 7 year old boy... 2 year old girl and about to ttc my 3rd and definitely final child lols

Bumping this :) I'm in Liverpool. 24 with a 3 year old and an almost 9 month old, need mummy friends :)

:hi: hi bubblychick. I'm 34 so a little older than you lol but even so none of my friends have babies yet. I'm due back in work at the beginning of September but I will have Fridays off if you wanted to go somewhere with the LO's.

And anyone else who fancies it too of course :thumbup:

xx

Hi I only have one other friend who has children and we don't see each other often, yes sounds good :)

Fab. Whereabouts in Liverpool are you? Do you have transport? Where do you normally go with the LO's. we go to our local children's centre just outside of town, the museum, bubbles world of play in new Brighton is a good day out when I have the car too. Sometimes there's things going on in chavasse park in town.

It's just tricky trying to think of things to do all the time, I'm actually looking forward to going back to work lol.

My sister has a little boy of 5 so we do things together sometimes but with the age gap it's hard to think of things that they'll both enjoy
xx

I'm in Speke up near the airport :) yes I have a car (well OH does but I'm allowed to drive it lol) I usually take them to various places, DD loves play areas. I never knew there was one in New Brighton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->