Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

and you cant miss me im the chubby one with blonde hair, screaming toddler in an icandy apple and a bouncy 7 year old in tow :thumbup:

wow tezzy sounds like you got a busy morning!

yeah didnt plan for it to be that busy tbh, i was meant to be picking my OHs sister up at 9, getting ffions hair cut then getting the train at 9.40 to chester. my BIL was supposed to be going to their nans to shower her but he got called into work an emergancy shift so i have to go help her. i dont mind though.. should only be 30min late!

we'll save you a seat hunny...or try to at least :laugh2:

I apologise in advance if my daughters a bit whiney she's been havin a funny kind of week, one minute happy and laughing the next screaming crying :dohh:

Right ladies i'm off now. Not sure if i will be able to but if i can i'll check the thread in the morning. C you all tomorrow!!! :hugs:

Bloody hell Tez, I thought I had loads to do!

Im not ready at all....been sat at my laptopall night trying to get some stupid damn software working:growlmad:

so, Ive not had a bath or washed my hair...kids all need bathing...:dohh:

You wont miss me.....I'm the pied piper tomorrow:dohh::dohh::dohh:

ive had my pizza now and im too late for a shower.. ill have one in the morning so i dont look like frankenstain.

ill txt ema if im gonna be any later than 12.. going offline now so ill spk to you 2moro

Righty girls you won't miss me i'm the chubby one with the dark short hair, 2 very short haired lively boys, a :baby: stuck on the breast and a husband who .... wait for it ... wears a bright green kawasaki bum bag:haha::haha::haha: i think i am going to be wearing a white t'shirt and my jeans.
See you all soon :kiss:

oooh we will be meeting soon!!!

look out for me cos i have had 3minutes sleep and so am not in the most observant mood today lmao

i am wearing short grey skirt and grey spotty hoody, cream pram :D

x

See you all later, hope everyone has someone's number and will see you soon, leaving in a hour :)

OHHHHH 2 Layla/Leyla's going! hehe

see you all in a bit. im the one with....uhm...a red spotty child! haha (her outfit)

Hi ladies it was lovely meeting you all and your lovely children, thankyou for a lovely time xx

i am knackeredddddddddddddddddd!!! lol

great time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->