Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

Hi girls!!!

thanks for a great day! I only got home at 7:15 pm after a good old spot of retail therapy with sammie, ellie and missy:thumbup:

i forgot my camera:dohh:

Got some on my phone but will have to get OH to upload them 2moz!

Ema took loads, she will upload them 2moz at work as long as she gets time:)

afternnooooon (sleepy yawn lol) thats what happens when you play in ball pools and go down slides, chester lifts dont work so we carry pushcahirs down stairs, you buy your daughter new shoes, lose one, run round and look for it, find it, lmfao!!

Good to meet new girlies :thumbup:

im so glad noone got a piccie of me smacking my head on the corner of the table...bloody typical clumsy me its soo sore now though

we had some retail therapy too Tezzy youre a bad influence but the outfit is lovely..i told dh it was in a half price sale :rofl:

Where did you girlies go? Thought you were all going home!?!

That was funny with head sorry! You looked up superfast to see who'd noticed! :rofl:

i went to new look to sort my nieces' birthday pressies and tesco!! haha , no where exciting lol and still didn't get home til 5! lol

DONT GET ME STARTED ON NEW LOOK IN CHESTER>......girls we really should complain you know, id like some vouchers!...... someone else can explain haha!

Hi ladies.

Thanks for today it was lovely. Sorry i didn't get to talk to you all properly though!

We only nipped into town breifly, popped into next, disney store and elc! x

was more worried about pics of it :rofl: i only went to pick the toys up im soooo clumsy

we just stopped off in town on the way to the train station, we just happenned to pass next, disney store and elc lol

Ellie, i forgot to give you those wraps!! The Oh got them out from under the pram and accused me of buying nappies again :dohh: :rofl: Sorry hun x

Nice meeting you all yesterday uploading pic's now there LOADS so bare with me...will post in photo gallery when done :) XxxX

Morning! OMG i am knackered!! but wanted to say nice to meet you all!!

omg im shattered aswell, had no sleep the night before we went :dohh: didnt get home till 7, then had fish and chips and fell asleep, left leyla in pauls *capable* hands lol, he put her to bed in her bouncy chair inside the cot with her mucky bib still on :dohh: at least i had good sleep though, had a lovely time, thanks girlies, have got some pics aswell, will add them to the thread in photo gallery :D

cant wait for the next time, even despite the hectic journey there and back, having to get strange men to hold our babies and prams, having to ask people to carry us over the bridge with our pram cos there was no lift, having to get on buses instead of trains cos they decided to be cancelled, all i can say is thank GOD missy was with me otherwise i think i would have just gone home lmao...

and i think the next meet should be in liverpool lmfao :D

x

Ellie, i forgot to give you those wraps!! The Oh got them out from under the pram and accused me of buying nappies again :dohh: :rofl: Sorry hun x

i knowww :dohh: i remembered when we'd all gone to town and i went to change leyla lol

its alright babes, just post em :D will pay u as soon as paul wakes up cos its his paypal...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->