Chester Meet - 'Fun4All' - Sealand Road *19th August-confirmed attendies pg1*

Just to let you know my neice is coming with me:) Just been arranged...she's 11 next month and will probably disappear with kieran :) Just prior warning lol

How are you getting in kaci? r u metting at the centre or at the t station?

is admission to the centre time limited? Are we all going to meet there at 1130 or somethng?

I can't beleive it's tomorrow!!!! :shy: :dance:

im going to be there a bit later now, and im also bringing me OHs sister *aged 7*

need to go and help OHs nan take a shower before i can get to chester (shes recovering from an operation) so will be about 12pm i get to the centre

what will we be best off doin then all meeting outside this place and go in together? Just thinking that if your on a time limit of an hour or 2 then some people might miss some? I've never been to a centre like this so haven't a clue how it works! :blush:

i think its just an amount for however long you want. dont worry about waiting for me coz im gonna be about 30min later than everybody else!

Last time was no limit. I think iy best to meet inside as saves standing around i know jacob wont me impressed with that :rofl:

You wont miss anyone, and ive met kaci tezzy sammie and jacuqqi before and ill be with rest of you from train station so not going to miss anyone if you get what i mean :) xXXx

aww hehe im making a list of things i need hehe furthest me and bubs have travelled

rhys is finally asleep, now i need to do laundry, do housework, get stuff ready, have a bath the list goes on so im off now!

see you all sooooooon

girls i'm coming, you can't miss me i'll be the one hobbling and poss on crutches, o and poss be going red screaming at my 3yo who has learnt to be a real man and have selective hearing lol see you all there xx

:hi: still comin, we'll be ther about half 11 i'm going to feed 3 before we go in to save myself some dosh:)
I'l meet everyone inside as i'm getting the bus from town to the place:)

:happydance: I'm excited!

I'm surprised no ones dropped out last minute usually theres a few!

I've loaded the pram up, change bag, enough nappies to see me through world war 2 lol, PE's nappy wraps and started putting lunch together wooop!! I was gonna bring my camera but it seems to have decided to break on me :dohh:

unless dh hides my baby, buggy or money then there's no stopping me coming lol not even a bad spine is going to stop me although dh is coming as i can't drive like this x

ok girls im slightly more organized now.. pram assembled (not used it in ages.. summer=sling weather :thumbup:) laundry done,housework done, ffions bag packed for 2moro and ive got pizza on order. i think im set!

picking up OHs sister at 9, getting ffions hair cut shortly after then quick bus ride to denbigh and back to help shower OHs nan, should be getting the 11.15am train which gets me in at 11.50 then a taxi to the centre.

ignore me if i look flushed and tired when i arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->